Mod Team

Posts 1–15 of 59 · Page 1 of 4
Mod Team
I've been thinking...War Rock doesn't have a mod team... Why? it'd be sick if we did have one. The Skinning Forum is totally dead. We could contribute to stuff, make the Forum become more active, and take part in a lot of things related to modding. Almost all the other Game Forums have a Mod team..! Please put this into consideration! I mean, we have a Coding team, (http://www.mpgh.net/forum/189-warroc...t=warrock+team) but no Modding team.

Thanks!
I might apply for this. I think I consist of the skinning abilities which will be needed for a place in the skinning team. I hope that more members will consider joining the skinning team. BUT, we must also keep in mind that we should only post high quality skins.
If you would like to see some of my examples, feel free to ask me to post some and I'll do so.
Kind regards, omghacker.
There are no official WR coding/hacking/skinning teams, if you want to make one, be my guest. I would even encourage you guys to do it, if you need help I can lend a hand too but don't expect any special forum ranks, none have been made for any games on MPGH so far and I doubt any will be made in the near future
Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post
There are no official WR coding/hacking/skinning teams, if you want to make one, be my guest. I would even encourage you guys to do it, if you need help I can lend a hand too but don't expect any special forum ranks, none have been made for any games on MPGH so far and I doubt any will be made in the near future
Alen, did I ever tell you I love you?
I've wanted to make a skinning team before when I first started modding but I was busy with personal shit and it eventually got to point where I had no time for anything anymore.. a year later I'm still around, active on other forums.. I thought this forum section died so I was gone from time to time and even got my "Brand/Name" I liked trademarked. "Disloyal Renegades" I thought it sounded funny but cool.
Quote Originally Posted by xRenegade_x View Post
I've wanted to make a skinning team before when I first started modding but I was busy with personal shit and it eventually got to point where I had no time for anything anymore.. a year later I'm still around, active on other forums.. I thought this forum section died so I was gone from time to time and even got my "Brand/Name" I liked trademarked. "Disloyal Renegades" I thought it sounded funny but cool.
glad your back dude making mods again?
Quote Originally Posted by Katy View Post
glad your back dude making mods again?
Yes but doing a little bit here and there, nothing close to releasing..
if you DO wish to have forum ranks, 1 of you (since i expect you guys are familiar with photoshop/other programs to do it) can make a tag, and everyone could have it as custom tag (1337+ posts is needed for that tho.) or you could make it part of your avatar...
would be cool if the modding team (for this whole site, not just warrock) could provide mods for every popular game, a special MPGH mod, wich is based on MPGH's theme (vuel)... It'd be cool if the mods gave you an advantage...
we could have a special designed mod loader (just like larta made once i guess ) that will make it easy to use mods. you could seriously consider to suggest somthing like this, to Dave/Liz/Arun
Quote Originally Posted by Leaf View Post
if you DO wish to have forum ranks, 1 of you (since i expect you guys are familiar with photoshop/other programs to do it) can make a tag, and everyone could have it as custom tag (1337+ posts is needed for that tho.) or you could make it part of your avatar...
would be cool if the modding team (for this whole site, not just warrock) could provide mods for every popular game, a special MPGH mod, wich is based on MPGH's theme (vuel)... It'd be cool if the mods gave you an advantage...
we could have a special designed mod loader (just like larta made once i guess ) that will make it easy to use mods. you could seriously consider to suggest somthing like this, to Dave/Liz/Arun
@Leaf Yeah, I was thinking about that, and that is a really good idea. But, would we have enough people to make a mod team? If we could get a number of people say about 5+ then, I could make like a social group, a usertitle, and maybe something to put in your signature.

As you can see, this isn't going to well.
contact Dave/Arun/Liz if they like it they will make sure everyone that can/wants to mod knows about it, and there will be applications and stuff. so make sure they like it

in order of my recommendation

1. Dave
2. Liz
3. Arun
Quote Originally Posted by Leaf View Post
contact Dave/Arun/Liz if they like it they will make sure everyone that can/wants to mod knows about it, and there will be applications and stuff. so make sure they like it

in order of my recommendation

1. Dave
2. Liz
3. Arun
Thanks so much!
Also, I have made the Usertitle :P Thoughts/Changes?


sorry, don't like it that much, i'd say a 6/10...
you could make one like the MPGH's one, like my Leaf - Vfx one...
Quote Originally Posted by Leaf View Post
sorry, don't like it that much, i'd say a 6/10...
you could make one like the MPGH's one, like my Leaf - Vfx one...
Didn't think you'd like it. And I'll work on it. Might add something a little more.
@Leaf How's this? Know it's not much, but I worked a little on it. Weird background I know, but I couldn't find a good WarRock icon...

I don't think that it would be something official, but it is a good idea
Posts 1–15 of 59 · Page 1 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?