Mod Team

Posts 46–59 of 59 · Page 4 of 4
hmm that was my problem :P i thought camel knows how to make somthing like that :P well House made one for the COD section, or we could ask larta :P
How do you guys feel about a Mod Loader that can of course load mods into your texture folder, will auto-detect where everything is, will download a zip file from my website to restore files (I will update the zip file after every update, doesn't take long), and maybe some other features that you could throw out?
Quote Originally Posted by TheCamels8 View Post
So can you tell me how actually it works?
What do you want to create, etc..
How I would go about it:

First find the location of the War Rock folder (quite easy, it's written in the registry under the current user's Software\AhnLab\HShield or something).

Then let's say this is the Warrock folder:


Now those are let's say the original files and you have to replace it with some files from the zip/rar file that is the mod. I recommend that we either have the zip/rar file preserve the structure (an example: ) or a file with the mod info (an example: with info.json being: so that you can have the information about the mod (e.g. this would be "Sample Mod v1.0 by Alen" and you can easily see which file goes where) which the loader opens, replaces & backs up the original and logs which version of the new file is used:



& an example db file you could use:



So it would be easy to restore & view mods, original files etc.

This is just my idea, feel free to do whatever you want to, whatever db you want to and whatever format you like. I used json + zip because both are easy to use & implement
Had a little time on my hands..



Color changes, C4d changes, or text changes?
I would like to join the modding team too. After using the Whysoserious mod by xRenegade_x about one year ago, I made my own mod. It was detected by checksum. I still have it. I also modded the wordfilter, but it was also detected by checksum.
Not interested, good luck though
I WANT IN ON THIS :3 xx
Quote Originally Posted by handloader View Post
I would like to join the modding team too. After using the Whysoserious mod by xRenegade_x about one year ago, I made my own mod. It was detected by checksum. I still have it. I also modded the wordfilter, but it was also detected by checksum.
Well, you can sign up here.

Quote Originally Posted by jbell07 View Post
I WANT IN ON THIS :3 xx
The sign up thread [x]
Quote Originally Posted by Katy View Post
Well, you can sign up here.



The sign up thread [x]
Quote Originally Posted by Katy View Post
The group has been made. Join here. Also, requesting a signature now.
Double post .. But not bad.
The group has been made. Join here. Also, requesting a signature now.
Quote Originally Posted by Katy View Post
The group has been made. Join here. Also, requesting a signature now.
Good luck
Waiting for signature
Uhm i would join but m sh*t at GFX & Moding lol
Quote Originally Posted by .VIZ View Post
Double post .. But not bad.
Couldn't edit it

Quote Originally Posted by Margherita View Post


Good luck
Thanks


Quote Originally Posted by Josh07 View Post
Uhm i would join but m sh*t at GFX & Moding lol
Get better, and watch some tutorials. Then come back
Posts 46–59 of 59 · Page 4 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us