Mod Team

Posts 31–45 of 59 · Page 3 of 4
Quote Originally Posted by Terell. View Post
Is this going to be something like the News team ?
Well, it won't be like an official MPGH team, it's just a little group, and we can try and make like, a Mod Loader. Also, the ModTeam can make interface mods, and etc.
Quote Originally Posted by Terell. View Post
Is this going to be something like the News team ?
Yes, I believe this is supposed to be something like that but within the WR section.

@Katy if you want me to move non-app posts to the other thread, just tell me (it'll make it easier to go through the thread, I guess)
Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post
Yes, I believe this is supposed to be something like that but within the WR section.

@Katy if you want me to move non-app posts to the other thread, just tell me (it'll make it easier to go through the thread, I guess)
If you could, that'd be great. I don't know if it'll get many more apps... WR Skinning Section is dead..
Alen, make it sticky in WarRock main section..
If MPGH WarRock Group on msn got sticky it should get too.
We want sticky ! We want sticky!
We want sticky ! We want sticky!
We want sticky ! We want sticky!
We want sticky ! We want sticky!
We want sticky ! We want sticky!
Quote Originally Posted by AeroMan View Post
We want sticky ! We want sticky!
We want sticky ! We want sticky!
We want sticky ! We want sticky!
We want sticky ! We want sticky!
We want sticky ! We want sticky!
Alen already created a sticky
Okay then, I will make the mod loader. This is what you get for having a good coder on your team
Quote Originally Posted by roabx1 View Post
Okay then, I will make the mod loader. This is what you get for having a good coder on your team
Yeah, @Leaf suggested making one, so I just threw it out there and thanks
Quote Originally Posted by roabx1 View Post
Okay then, I will make the mod loader. This is what you get for having a good coder on your team
Quote Originally Posted by Katy View Post
Yeah, @Leaf suggested making one, so I just threw it out there and thanks
We already had larta's but nobody ever ended up using it. If you could make it work with zip / rar files by preserving the paths within the archive and backing up the originals, it would be great. Far easier to use than what larta made
Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post
We already had larta's but nobody ever ended up using it. If you could make it work with zip / rar files by preserving the paths within the archive and backing up the originals, it would be great. Far easier to use than what larta made
It was buggy..
Maybe new one will be better.
Quote Originally Posted by TheCamels8 View Post
It was buggy..
Maybe new one will be better.
Most likely, will be done in this week.. Hopefully.
Quote Originally Posted by Katy View Post
Most likely, will be done in this week.. Hopefully.
I hope so..
And good idea, we waited to someone who will try to revive this section
Quote Originally Posted by TheCamels8 View Post
I hope so..
And good idea, we waited to someone who will try to revive this section
Barely get more than 5 people to view this section altogether.. Hoping to bump that up...
@TheCamels8 we could team up for this one, ur more advanced in the coding of vb, and i could help you a little here and there, and with the design ofcourse... what do ya think?
Quote Originally Posted by Leaf View Post
@TheCamels8 we could team up for this one, ur more advanced in the coding of vb, and i could help you a little here and there, and with the design ofcourse... what do ya think?
So can you tell me how actually it works?
What do you want to create, etc..
Posts 31–45 of 59 · Page 3 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us