Uhm... Should I try something? PM me the details (size, color, text and etc.)
Mod Team
..Hmm
I would be interested in being on the team.
I am good with images, and I have made mods in the past, most unreleased, and I also have a lot of spare time.
If we were to create one, sign me up.
I would be interested in being on the team.
I am good with images, and I have made mods in the past, most unreleased, and I also have a lot of spare time.
If we were to create one, sign me up.

Well, these both suck, but whatever 
I am tired lol, so they are horrible... but I wanted to make them..
Anyways...
To keep the old look:

And with a more.. new style:

Once again... YES I KNOW THEY SUCK.
Me == tired
Nighty-night.

I am tired lol, so they are horrible... but I wanted to make them..
Anyways...
To keep the old look:

And with a more.. new style:

Once again... YES I KNOW THEY SUCK.
Me == tired
Nighty-night.
not that bad tho.
Just a shits and giggles edit..
I'll remake this if I have time.

I'll remake this if I have time.

anyone requested it at the thread i gave you guys? that will work out much better i guess...
Here you go 



simple. i like it
split it up for guys/girls? or just keep one usertitle.
Join here.
split it up for guys/girls? or just keep one usertitle.Join here.
That's just the base, I was thinking you guys could, err, kinda change it? Perhaps add some icons, gfx, images or w/e? Maybe even change the background (the reason it's orange is because that was a colour I already had chosen from the previous picture
). I gave it is because lots of people don't seem to be able to get the size / font right 
). I gave it is because lots of people don't seem to be able to get the size / font right 
use Alen's template for this guys, just like jabjab did with the MPGH-BND thing...
Lol Winrar has a trial you can use for unlimited time, you could download winzip i guess /

Is this going to be something like the News team ?
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
Combat Arms DiscussionsWould any1 like to get together and create a MOD team?NE 14 Combat Arms Mod Discussion[DISCUSSION/POLL]MPGH modding team
35 Combat Arms Mod DiscussionCombat Arms Modding Team (applications only)
43 Help & RequestsCombat Arms modding team
4 Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding[RELEASE][MODDING TEAM] SAND VALLEY
79




I'll get right on the UserTitle.