I hate my PC

Posts 1–15 of 31 · Page 1 of 3
I hate my PC
I've had so many good times in this game.

Like knifing people in Alaska. I don't need guns, just time it right around the corner.

Sniping ghosts.

Watching people talk about gay sex.

Find Swiftdude not hacking.

Owning Port S&D with M16

ect.

If only my PC was reliable enough to play with Fraps running.
I bet if I started playing again, I'd suck balls. It seems so much has changed.
Aaaaawwwwwhhhh!!
I'm sorry for you..
Quote Originally Posted by Victoria View Post
Aaaaawwwwwhhhh!!
I'm sorry for you..
Me Too
Do you still code stuff?
Erm, what specifications has your PC got? I am right in presuming it is a desktop yes?
Laptop.

I'm getting a HP Touchsmart 610 soon and upgrading it's GFX. Then I'll start playing video games again maybe.
Quote Originally Posted by QueerBaiT View Post
Laptop.

I'm getting a HP Touchsmart 610 soon and upgrading it's GFX. Then I'll start playing video games again maybe.
Have you considered building a computer? Because for the price of that touchsmart, you can build a beastly gaming computer with an amazing graphics card. If you don't want to build, there are other pre-built options much better than the touchsmart.
Too Bad For You
Be happy u don't hit 9.5 fps...
if u have 25 FPS u are fcked...
I got a baws computer, cost me about 1000 bucks but it was worth it
Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
I got a baws computer, cost me about 1000 bucks but it was worth it
I luv ur Monitor

Iam so jelly
dud just downlaod game boster
my PC isn't too bad
but it needs a new GFX Card
..
You may saw me and other players talking 'bout gay sex
Posts 1–15 of 31 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?