Cooldown Hack

Posts 1–15 of 46 · Page 1 of 4
Cooldown Hack
So blah blah bypassed hackshield, blah blah attached CE, blah blah.

In short, I'm able to remove cooldowns on the skill of my choice but said skill only does damage on the first cast. Anyone know why? I'm not too savvy with memory editing, so it's quite stumped me for the past 5 minutes.
Is the edit via ASM? (Memory editing) Or is it a simple scan and change hack?
It's a simple scan and change. However I'm pretty sure from what is happening that you would probably need to change some opcodes to bypass client sided checks. :/ I'm no good with that kind of stuff if thats what it really is.
Quote Originally Posted by [decode™] View Post
It's a simple scan and change. However I'm pretty sure from what is happening that you would probably need to change some opcodes to bypass client sided checks. :/ I'm no good with that kind of stuff if thats what it really is.
I'm a decent memory editor. I'm pretty sure its nothing to do with the client checks. If you would like me to take a look at what you got please send me a PM. Before you PM me, get me some op code(s). But I don't know how your going to do that since it wont let you attach debugger. Probably easier to unpack the client and look for some 'strings' and take over from there.
I have the debugger attached and I have full access to the memory read/write at the moment.

So I've got something good out of this. It seems spamming the spell, even though it does no damage, will raise your dungeon points. At the end of the dungeon those points are turned into bonus exp. As you can guess this means unlimited exp works. (Get the corny Fate/Stay Night ref?) I'll PM later after I'm done testing more things.
Quote Originally Posted by [decode™] View Post
I have the debugger attached and I have full access to the memory read/write at the moment.

So I've got something good out of this. It seems spamming the spell, even though it does no damage, will raise your dungeon points. At the end of the dungeon those points are turned into bonus exp. As you can guess this means unlimited exp works. (Get the corny Fate/Stay Night ref?) I'll PM later after I'm done testing more things.
Alright. Also do you have an MSN? I would like to tell give you some hack ideas, since I got a few ideas. I just need someone to test them.
PM'd my MSN info. Still trying to figure this out.
Quote Originally Posted by [decode™] View Post
So blah blah bypassed hackshield, blah blah attached CE, blah blah.

In short, I'm able to remove cooldowns on the skill of my choice but said skill only does damage on the first cast. Anyone know why? I'm not too savvy with memory editing, so it's quite stumped me for the past 5 minutes.
I have a question for you,how do you remove the cooldown of skills?I've been trying too find this cooldown,been using bypass with CE.If it's with CE can you tell me how you went about it.No one has made a tutorial of this so far here maybe you can.
Quote Originally Posted by dragon73 View Post
I have a question for you,how do you remove the cooldown of skills?I've been trying too find this cooldown,been using bypass with CE.If it's with CE can you tell me how you went about it.No one has made a tutorial of this so far here maybe you can.
Same here, I've been trying this for the past 2 hours... can't find... tutorial would be so awesome.
Maybe later. Without the damage registering all you can do with this is create a sub-par unlimited exp bot. However if you want to help me you can go google the conversion of points to experience and let me know what it is. Right now 1 spell cast adds 6 points.
Quote Originally Posted by [decode™] View Post
Maybe later. Without the damage registering all you can do with this is create a sub-par unlimited exp bot. However if you want to help me you can go google the conversion of points to experience and let me know what it is. Right now 1 spell cast adds 6 points.
You gain points but they are of no benefit.


To repeat what decode did just search for 0 when your spell is off cooldown. Search for increase when it is on cooldown. Play around with it to narrow down your choices. Eventually you should get 4 addresses. One will be the cooldown, other ones are visual effects for your action bars. Freeze them at 0.


This is very useful for a Sorcerer who utilizes teleport as the value is in the mobility and not the damage.
Actually with a few nops the points do stick at the end of a dungeon, I've confirmed it multiple times.
Quote Originally Posted by [decode™] View Post
Actually with a few nops the points do stick at the end of a dungeon, I've confirmed it multiple times.
Admittedly I quickly moved on to other things and didn't investigate it much. I'll take your word for it and delve deeper when I have time.
Yea, I'll give you a hint, if you search for the addresses of your current points and you look at the addresses near it everything is there. There's a few changes needed in a few different places. However if you edit the value of the points freely even after the changes the game will crash at the end of the dungeon if its too high. I'm pretty sure there's a client sided check for things like that, I'm guessing CRC checks or summat fancy.
I as well work with Memory Editors, + CE. PM Me your MSN, i'll be working with you for sure. Been trying to find a LEGIT bypass.

Good with C++, Java, and V.NET Basic
Posts 1–15 of 46 · Page 1 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us