Hackshield Bypass

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Hackshield Bypass
Hello guys, I have an old hackshield bypass, but it doesn't work anymore:

Code:
DWORD WINAPI Bypass(LPVOID) {
	DWORD HSEhsvc = 0;

	do {
		HSEhsvc = (DWORD) GetModuleHandle("Ehsvc.dll");
		Sleep(100);
	} while (!HSEhsvc);

	memwrite((void*) 0x4D9E35, (void*) "\x32\xC0\xC3", 3);	
	memwrite((void*) 0x4D9DD4, (void*) "\xB0\x01\xC2\x04\x00", 5);	
	memwrite((void*) 0x780A2F, (void*) "\xC2\x04\x00", 3);
	memwrite((void*) 0x5812B1, (void*) "\xC3", 1);

	return 1;
}
Someone have a newone please?

Greets, Guide.
I doubt if they give away a working bypass, But i dont know.

People are spreading UnknownPK's bypass, but it only works for me for 30 seconds, then it crashes..

Oh, thats unknownpk's bypass, mhh.. IDK mate
Quote Originally Posted by MH4CKER View Post
I doubt if they give away a working bypass, But i dont know.

People are spreading UnknownPK's bypass, but it only works for me for 30 seconds, then it crashes..

Oh, thats unknownpk's bypass, mhh.. IDK mate
agree @MH4CKER
NVM, GEEKS BYPASS IS PRIVATE
bodhi, if u dont help him dont post it then...
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us