Infraction + ban

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Infraction + ban
First I got Infracted by Arun because some one else already answered the thread.
The first answer was incomplete , and another 2 were written while I was away and was typing it.

Then he fucking banned me because I explained him the whole posts.
He banned me for 1 week .

What can I do ?
For everyone to see:

http://www.mpgh.net/forum/2-general/...ml#post5044663

He copied exactly what post #4 said (grammar, spelling, and punctuation all the same, exact), and just added a line of text at the very end, I gave him an infraction for repeating a post unneccesarily. He replied to the infraction and said they were typing it (#4/#5) while he was, so I googled the copied text, and searched MPGH but only found his instance, so I came to the conclusion that he was lying to my face about it, so I banned him for a week.

*Awaits response incase I'm terribly wrong*
Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
For everyone to see:

http://www.mpgh.net/forum/2-general/...ml#post5044663

He copied exactly what post #4 said (grammar, spelling, and punctuation all the same, exact), and just added a line of text at the very end, I gave him an infraction for repeating a post unneccesarily. He replied to the infraction and said they were typing it (#4/#5) while he was, so I googled the copied text, and searched MPGH but only found his instance, so I came to the conclusion that he was lying to my face about it, so I banned him for a week.

*Awaits response incase I'm terribly wrong*
I didn't copy and paste
Quote Originally Posted by Takari1 View Post
I didn't copy and paste
But you still copied the exact same thing he said but just added the "read the rules..."
Quote Originally Posted by MellowHypeAlt View Post


But you still copied the exact same thing he said but just added the "read the rules..."
I still added something my own /me
Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
For everyone to see:

http://www.mpgh.net/forum/2-general/...ml#post5044663

He copied exactly what post #4 said (grammar, spelling, and punctuation all the same, exact), and just added a line of text at the very end, I gave him an infraction for repeating a post unneccesarily. He replied to the infraction and said they were typing it (#4/#5) while he was, so I googled the copied text, and searched MPGH but only found his instance, so I came to the conclusion that he was lying to my face about it, so I banned him for a week.

*Awaits response incase I'm terribly wrong*
wow rly banned 1 week for 1 copy, u shud search hole forums and do that cuz there is about a million people that do that, far out ur harsh. just picking on takari... shame
Quote Originally Posted by crazybone96 View Post

wow rly banned 1 week for 1 copy, u shud search hole forums and do that cuz there is about a million people that do that, far out ur harsh. just picking on takari... shame
The main ban is because of lying to arunforce. The infraction was because he spammed, but takari said he didn't, but the evidence arun says is right there, so he considered him lying.
Quote Originally Posted by Hero View Post


The main ban is because of lying to arunforce. The infraction was because he spammed, but takari said he didn't, but the evidence arun says is right there, so he considered him lying.
I didn't .
Quote Originally Posted by Takari1 View Post
I didn't .
The posts are exactly the same, though.
Like what arun said, grammar, spelling, punctuation, etc is all the same. Just the sentence you threw at the end.
Quote Originally Posted by crazybone96 View Post

wow rly banned 1 week for 1 copy, u shud search hole forums and do that cuz there is about a million people that do that, far out ur harsh. just picking on takari... shame
You're an idiot, plain and simple.

Quote Originally Posted by Takari1 View Post
I didn't .
Just because you say you didn't, doesn't make it true. I assume by the lack of you providing evidence on the contrary, you are just lying again.

Closed.
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us