Crossfire D3D Menu Hack Design
Crossfire D3D Menu Hack Design
I will try since I have extra free time but can't promise anything extraordinary.
EDIT: Sorry, it really seemed easier than it is.
EDIT: Sorry, it really seemed easier than it is.

@Ryuesi didn't you read my full post, I tried to make it but it was just too hard and I failed. Sorry dude.

Okay
@Ryguy
Can U Design It For Me![=]](/forum/images/emotions/=].gif)
@Ryguy
Can U Design It For Me
![=]](/forum/images/emotions/=].gif)
Good luck 

@Doc Can u design it for me ![=]](/forum/images/emotions/=].gif)
![=]](/forum/images/emotions/=].gif)
I'll give it a go, when I finish the newsletter, ethereals collab, syncs logo, and anything else that i've forgotten but promised to do.
Thank you @Doc .
Similar Threads
CrossFire Hacks & CheatsCrossfire D3D -Elite-Hacks Public-F 35 Programming Tutorial Requests[REQUEST]How work that :Warrock D3D Menu Hack
0 Programming Tutorial RequestsHow To Make Warrock D3d Menu Hack with all hack functions 5 CrossFire Spammers, Injectors and Multi Tools[Release] CrossFire VB Menu Hack
191 WarRock Hack Source CodeD3D Menu Hack
4


