Crossfire D3D Menu Hack Design

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
Crossfire D3D Menu Hack Design

I Want Request

  1. Main Text/Name: Xtream Hack
  2. Sub Text/Quote: Crossfire D3D Menu Hack
  3. Size: 371x518
  4. Style: Be Like That Here
  5. Theme: Put CF Logo
  6. Colour: White And Blue
  7. Image/Render: Crossfire Logo
  8. Designer: @Doc @Ryguy Or Any Professional Designer
  9. Other Information: Want It Be Amazing
Are you going to create a hack for Crossfire?
Quote Originally Posted by -Christian* View Post
Are you going to create a hack for Crossfire?
That's Right
I will try since I have extra free time but can't promise anything extraordinary.

EDIT: Sorry, it really seemed easier than it is.
Quote Originally Posted by ARHQA$Y$YW4AYG4y View Post
I will try since I have extra free time but can't promise anything extraordinary.
Okay Thank You
@Ryuesi didn't you read my full post, I tried to make it but it was just too hard and I failed. Sorry dude.
Okay
@Ryguy
Can U Design It For Me
Quote Originally Posted by Ryuesi View Post
Okay
@Ryguy
Can U Design It For Me
Ryguy left.
@Doc Can u design it for me
I'll give it a go, when I finish the newsletter, ethereals collab, syncs logo, and anything else that i've forgotten but promised to do.
Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
I'll give it a go, when I finish the newsletter, ethereals collab, syncs logo, and anything else that i've forgotten but promised to do.
This means never.
Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
I'll give it a go, when I finish the newsletter, ethereals collab, syncs logo, and anything else that i've forgotten but promised to do.
Thank you @Doc .
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us