Does Texture modding still exist

Posts 1–15 of 35 · Page 1 of 3
Does Texture modding still exist
Does it still exist and if it does how do i get the textures modded the texturescript thing doesn't work for me only on models and not textures



What do you mean if texture modding still exists.. LOOK IN THE RELEASE SECTION Ofc they exist
Someone's too high to be on a form.
Hmm, I'm not too sure. Try asking in the thread below this one.
No they don't. The threads posted in the release sections are just pictures of the guns in game and just edited.
u dumb!

if you see ALL THESE POSTS ON THE FIRST PAGE

that should answer your question
Unfortunately, all these people are trying to troll you @Vinceguy1, texture modding no longer exists, all of the releases on the release page are just fancy photoshopped pictures, sorry
Quote Originally Posted by .REZNEW View Post
Unfortunately, all these people are trying to troll you @Vinceguy1, texture modding no longer exists, all of the releases on the release page are just fancy photoshopped pictures, sorry
Why did you tell him man?
Quote Originally Posted by Crunchy Bacon View Post
Why did you tell him man?
Dude, I dont see the point of keeping up the rouse, its going to get out eventually, sorry
I'm sorry. I didn't mean to troll. I was just mad that texture modding doesn't exist anymore... I apologize.
Quote Originally Posted by Synchromanica View Post
I'm sorry. I didn't mean to troll. I was just mad that texture modding doesn't exist anymore... I apologize.
Its fine man, but from now on, lets try to be nicer to the new people
Dude.. I was about to make a texture mod. But it doesn't exist anymore!
No, texture modding has been patched. And Nexon has patched all hacks.We all have to play legit now.
Posts 1–15 of 35 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?