Does Texture modding still exist

Posts 31–35 of 35 · Page 3 of 3
Quote Originally Posted by Hennessy View Post


I SHOULD BE FIRST AHEMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I just added myself and then went down
the list of people in the group I didn't do it in any particular order.
Even if you open up photoshop with the DTX file. Nexon detects it
^This
Yesterday my friend tried modding for himself. But when he tried saving his file, his computer shut down. When it started up again, he couldn't even go onto Nexon's site.
Quote Originally Posted by Synchromanica View Post
^This
Yesterday my friend tried modding for himself. But when he tried saving his file, his computer shut down. When it started up again, he couldn't even go onto Nexon's site.
Truth is True, but I think he gets it guys, we can stop telling him now
Posts 31–35 of 35 · Page 3 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?