Does Texture modding still exist

Posts 16–30 of 35 · Page 2 of 3
Nope its FUCKING patched forever. Nexon is an asshole..
This thread confuses me.
This is a very smart question

/discuss
/troll
Quote Originally Posted by Lmsjr1234 View Post
No, texture modding has been patched. And Nexon has patched all hacks.We all have to play legit now.
@Lmsjr1234
I like how I'm second in the siggy

And it's quite obvious textures have been patched. Nexon
banned me the other day for trying to make one.
Quote Originally Posted by I'm Chris View Post
@Lmsjr1234
I like how I'm second in the siggy

And it's quite obvious textures have been patched. Nexon
banned me the other day for trying to make one.
I SHOULD BE FIRST AHEMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote Originally Posted by Hennessy View Post


I SHOULD BE FIRST AHEMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I should be on it!!
Quote Originally Posted by Sinsation. View Post


I should be on it!!
Your not in Top Gear.....
Quote Originally Posted by .REZNEW View Post
Your not in Top Gear.....
Not yet anyways
Quote Originally Posted by Sinsation. View Post


Not yet anyways
You gotta apply ya know. Go to my page and click on the social group
Quote Originally Posted by Hennessy View Post


You gotta apply ya know. Go to my page and click on the social group
I thought I was instantly in..
Quote Originally Posted by Sinsation. View Post


I thought I was instantly in..
Everyone has to apply. Lol, otherwise it doesn't count that your in.
Quote Originally Posted by LEE_Prado View Post
Calm down people.
Nobody here's excited, the fuck you talkin' about, willis?
It seems not everyone has tried to create a texturemod recently, you get banned on the spot for even trying to make one
You're dumber than Souljaboy
Posts 16–30 of 35 · Page 2 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?