Help.rez modding

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
.rez modding
I'm trying to do the rez modding thing, except the DTXConverter isn't showing up with anything. I have photoshop cs3, pretty sure that I put the files where they need to go, extracted the .rez file and tried opening it in the converter.

Anyone know why that is?
Yeah, you know what guys, since your no help anyways, I'll just give up on it, because clearly no one cares at all.
Quote Originally Posted by Chocolatnave View Post
Yeah, you know what guys, since your no help anyways, I'll just give up on it, because clearly no one cares at all.
You're fucking impatient.

Why should we help you at all, with an attitude like that?
Open DTXconvert. Press fike in top lefy hand corner. Press open. Select what you want /derp
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?