Private Server~

Posts 1–15 of 36 · Page 1 of 3
Private Server~
So... Yeah... I'm bored these days with all the sudden free time I have and want to play a GOOD maplestory private server. Also, if possible, one that doesn't take forever to download @_@ So any suggestions? Btw, yes, I made this thread after reading the thread about Rydah Reborn Also post the website to the private server please? Too damn lazy to google it...
Quote Originally Posted by Unicow View Post
So... Yeah... I'm bored these days with all the sudden free time I have and want to play a GOOD maplestory private server. Also, if possible, one that doesn't take forever to download @_@ So any suggestions? Btw, yes, I made this thread after reading the thread about Rydah Reborn Also post the website to the private server please? Too damn lazy to google it...
I need this too. Since im still banned :/
I thought we weren't allowed to poat outside links...
Quote Originally Posted by IchigoBleach View Post
I thought we weren't allowed to poat outside links...
That's if you post another forum, which would attract attention to that forum instead of this one. Maplestory Private servers are not forums and is a game.

Sketchy Blitz, on topic please. :P
Quote Originally Posted by Unicow View Post
That's if you post another forum, which would attract attention to that forum instead of this one. Maplestory Private servers are not forums and is a game.

Sketchy Blitz, on topic please. :P
It is ontopic.
Sort of...
Quote Originally Posted by Sketchy View Post

It is ontopic.
Sort of...
not on topic enough lol but I really want to know a private server to play @_@
Quote Originally Posted by Unicow View Post
not on topic enough lol but I really want to know a private server to play @_@
Well since the MPGH private server isnt up right now, I want to know of a private server to play too >.<
@Blitz might be making one.
Let's do it, just you'll have to wait until Blitz figures shit out.
Quote Originally Posted by Sketchy View Post
@Blitz might be making one.
Let's do it, just you'll have to wait until Blitz figures shit out.
Yeah, I've already been trying to situate this. Going to see if I can get a server from my friend Thor. I'm looking for people who know how to code, so if you can add me at MPGHBlitz@live.com
Quote Originally Posted by Blitz View Post
Yeah, I've already been trying to situate this. Going to see if I can get a server from my friend Thor. I'm looking for people who know how to code, so if you can add me at MPGHBlitz@live.com
Thor, God of Thunder.

Ontopic: You got an MSN without an ad in it.
Quote Originally Posted by Sketchy View Post

Thor, God of Thunder.

Ontopic: You got an MSN without an ad in it.
1. There was never an AD in it. Maplekillers is DOES NOT EXIST.
2. It's just for the purpose of MPGHStory, my other MSN can't receive contact requests at this time.
Quote Originally Posted by Blitz View Post
1. There was never an AD in it. -Removed by Sketchy- is dead.
2. It's just for the purpose of MPGHStory, my other MSN can't receive contact requests at this time.
Mad?
Quote Originally Posted by Sketchy View Post

Mad?
No, I just edited it back -- because Maplekillers doesn't even exist anymore. It's not advertising.
Quote Originally Posted by Blitz View Post
No, I just edited it back -- because Maplekillers doesn't even exist anymore. It's not advertising.
You bastard.
I know, I'm just fucking with you.
(no homo)
Oh, actually I can make a v83 server bit it would take a few days and I can't code D:
Posts 1–15 of 36 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us