Help[Request] Block Texture

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
[Request] Block Texture
Can any one make a special furnace, like change the color of the flames, the sides as you want and send the Terrain.png file that you edited to me? Thanks!
Yes, I can. What color do you want the flames and what do you want your furnace to look like?

@casakim I need you to answer these questions lol otherwise I won't do it... I can get this done it like 2min lmao
Quote Originally Posted by crex View Post


Approval isn't required for images.
Sure? Cuz when i saw it, it said Attatchments pending approval
Yes I used Photoshop CS5 Extended Edition I will teach you yes, after school its a Friday (I'm in Highschool so I will get home bye around 2:30 Pacific Time)
Quote Originally Posted by Elocrypt. View Post
Yes I used Photoshop CS5 Extended Edition I will teach you yes, after school its a Friday (I'm in Highschool so I will get home bye around 2:30 Pacific Time)
"get home bye"?? "Get home by" hehe
Quote Originally Posted by casakim View Post
"get home bye"?? "Get home by" hehe
Son-of-a-b***h! *Get home by...

Ok so is your umm "problem" solved?
I thought all Attachments where required for approval...
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us