Taking request about TEXTURES

Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
Taking request about TEXTURES
Okay hi every1.
i rly love modding textures.
So if u want ur OWN texture mod, contact me.
U have to tell these things:
"Gun name, Gun color, Gun text, Gun picture.." or what ever u want i change.
If u want ur CA name in gun, PM me if u dont want to get banned.

Remember: Im not machine and im still at school.
Pls select font u want from here: dafont.com if u want some text,
or then select picture from Google and send it for me.
Contact me so i contact u. (:

Small edit:
So if u want request about texture, use this!
Gun name:
Gun color:
Gun text:
Gun picture:
u can request more if u want.
Black and silver k2.
Go XD
I want a compilation of EVERY existing animal in the WORLD! >
Quote Originally Posted by tempta43 View Post
I want a compilation of EVERY existing animal in the WORLD! >
Waaah? Tell me more. :-D (cant mod with these tips. o; )
Quote Originally Posted by muumimamma View Post
Waaah? Tell me more. :-D (cant mod with these tips. o; )
Lol, was kidding.
Quote Originally Posted by tempta43 View Post
Lol, was kidding.
Lol dont spamm 8<<
And there is still animals that were never found yet
L96A1 [Regular from GP Shop]

Gun color: I want it black (:
Gun text: King_G [Red]
Text Font: Tahoma would be nice :]

P.S. -- If you can add a small Biohazard sign somewhere near the name it would be awesome, Thanks (:
Quote Originally Posted by Ali View Post
And there is still animals that were never found yet
Yeah, I heard there was this secret animal,
that the government isn't telling us about.
Its name is : Cow.
And theres another one called : Cat.
Quote Originally Posted by imsosiick View Post
L96A1 [Regular from GP Shop]

Gun color: I want it black (:
Gun text: King_G [Red]
Text Font: Tahoma would be nice :]

P.S. -- If you can add a small Biohazard sign somewhere near the name it would be awesome, Thanks (:
Ok im going to do work this out now. ;]
golden G36E and C
Umm can I have the flaming death Sniper with cherry lime, grenade?
Sniper=L96A1
Grenade=M67
Lemon Text
Have it say banana. Pwease and thank you. I would do these myself, but I'm going to be going somewhere later, and I wanna see other peoples mods. :3
Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us