SmileTaking Requests for TEXTURES.

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
Taking Requests for TEXTURES.
Tell me what gun you want modded, what you'd rather it look like (be descriptive), and give me some time and it'll be done. I'm not gonna refuse any requests, I guess I'm just that terrible bored. BUT YEAH.
If you like your mod, don't forget to thank. And by thank, I mean hit the Thanks button.

NOTE: I've not mastered the art of cross modding. Only skins for now.





Here's an SS of my Urban M107CQ SE I recently finished:



(Upload or not?)
woho first post
gatling gun
Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
woho first post
gatling gun
Are you serious...?
Its funny because he said textures and you said gatling gun.
You can't master crossmod T_T you learn it in 5 seconds ... or you want to say the art of model changing
Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
woho first post
gatling gun
.... Thanks for being specific.*
*sarcasm


Quote Originally Posted by Ali View Post
You can't master crossmod T_T you learn it in 5 seconds ... or you want to say the art of model changing
I'm well aware of the tutorials, and I'll start crossmodding eventually. Until then, please, don't fucking mock me. :\





I'm pretty sure I may just get this thread closed. No good is coming from it.
Quote Originally Posted by Asian Dynasty View Post
M9 to Kukri?
did you even read the thread before you posted *face palm*

"NOTE: I've not mastered the art of cross modding. Only skins for now."
and also take a good l at the title " Taking Requests for TEXTURES."
he prolly doesnt know the difference lol lets make a l9 look like a dildo XD jk
If you want a TEXTURE MOD (ex. a blue L9 or a rusty looking pistol) or anything like that, just PM me.
wanna help me with a mod o.O
Quote Originally Posted by Tyler930 View Post
wanna help me with a mod o.O
Yeah, sure. :]
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us