[Taking Requests] Weapon textures.

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
[Taking Requests] Weapon textures.
If you have a request post something here with some other details.
I do weapon textures, not weapon to weapon modding.
I'll be sure to have it done within the first 24 hours,
unless there are a lot of requests, then i will finish asap.
Please try to keep discussion down to the minimal.

Set out your post like this, if you want to add any additional information, please do so.

Weapon:
Colours:
Theme:
No M4 super 90?

Guess I'll just make it myself.
OHH LOL, THATS YOU?
I forgot your account, D:
I was going to ask, but i forgot. o-o
Its not good being a choob, people flame you for the most randomest things. :|
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us