Help me please!

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Help me please!
I want to start playing Minecraft, but I don't know how to start it. I downloaded that beta .exe file with 270 kb but it says not premium. Do I have to buy the game to play or is it just free and I'm not getting the point. What's the difference between multiplayer and signelplayer, i mean can i see other players in mp?
I'm 100% sure you know where the Minecraft Help Section is -_-
@crex and I'm 200% sure you heard about actually answering the question.
You need to download a cracked client to play the game for free. There are a few laying around here, if you want I can link you to it
Quote Originally Posted by Elocrypt. View Post
You need to download a cracked client to play the game for free. There are a few laying around here, if you want I can link you to it
No I'll take this 1.9 pre-release on the main page thanks.


@Elocrypt. i downlaoded this 1.9 prerelease but when i open the zip files it opens with a bunch of files and folder and i cant seem to find the application. help?
Quote Originally Posted by ARHQA$Y$YW4AYG4y View Post


No I'll take this 1.9 pre-release on the main page thanks.


@Elocrypt. i downlaoded this 1.9 prerelease but when i open the zip files it opens with a bunch of files and folder and i cant seem to find the application. help?
Then buy the fking game, you don't need to be so up-tight we are trying to help you. Settle down...

Edit/ Oh that all has to go into the minecraft.jar folder I believe
Quote Originally Posted by Elocrypt. View Post


Then buy the fking game, you don't need to be so up-tight we are trying to help you. Settle down...
@Elocrypt. I settled down, just surprised that the main person in this section won't help. I am appreciating your help though, so if you could tell me how to run the client properly, I'd appreciate it even more

EDIT: but how to open the jar file? I see it, but when I double click it it opens a bunch of files and folders. how to run the client?.
You are welcome! I am glad I helped you, if you have any more problems I am usually the one to help around here, just post a thread in the help section or PM me...
/solved
Any btw, if you did post in the right section, I would have answered.
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us