Help with no menu hack?

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Help with no menu hack?
Ok I found a no menu hack base, can't post a link because it's on another site. I need to no if I did everything correctly and I need some help with what all is being defined. I am new to this so please be nice

I also updated the addies thanks to @R3dLine, here is the link: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/262-warroc...ub-addies.html

He updated the addies on 09-08-2011, because he came back and edited his post.


Here is the code:
Code:
#include <windows.h>
#include <stdio.h>

//Addys//

#define Addr_Playerpointer 0x009E27B0
#define Addr_Serverpointer 0x009E274C
#define NoSpawn1 0x00B0F4AC
#define NoSpawn2 0x00B1CFA8
#define Slot5 0x001021B4
#define Ofs_Z 0x00102E8
#define Ofs_nfd 0x00102C8


//Defines//
DWORD *ingame= (DWORD*)Addr_Playerpointer;
DWORD *outgame= (DWORD*)Addr_Serverpointer;

//Source Codes//

void jump () //super jump
{
if(GetAsyncKeyState(VK_CONTROL) &1)
{
DWORD dwPlayerPtr = *(DWORD*)Addr_Playerpointer;
if(dwPlayerPtr != 0)
{
*(float*)(dwPlayerPtr+Ofs_Z) = 2000;
}
}
}

void nfd () //NFD
{
DWORD dwPlayerPtr = *(DWORD*)Addr_Playerpointer;
if(dwPlayerPtr != 0)
{
*(float*)(dwPlayerPtr+Ofs_nfd) = -20000;
}
}

void Slots5 ()
{
DWORD dwPlayerPtr = *(DWORD*)Addr_Serverpointer;
if(dwPlayerPtr != 0)
{	
*(long*)(dwPlayerPtr+ Slot5) = 1;
}
}

void Spawn ()
{
long t=0;
unsigned long Protection;
VirtualProtect((void*)NoSpawn1, sizeof(t), PAGE_READWRITE, &Protection);
memcpy((void*)NoSpawn1, &t , sizeof(t));
VirtualProtect((void*)NoSpawn1, sizeof(t), Protection, 0);

VirtualProtect((void*)NoSpawn2, sizeof(t), PAGE_READWRITE, &Protection);
memcpy((void*)NoSpawn2, &t , sizeof(t));
VirtualProtect((void*)NoSpawn2, sizeof(t), Protection, 0);
}

//Hacktread//

void HackThread() 
{
for(;; ) 
{
if(*ingame) //All ingame Hacks like superjump,nfd,scoop etc.//
{
jump();
Spawn();
nfd();
Slots5();
}
if(*outgame)//All outgame hacks like Prmeium,supermaster etc.
{
Slots5();
}
}
Sleep(200); 
}

BOOL WINAPI DllMain(HINSTANCE mod, DWORD DWORD_GRUND, LPVOID res)
{
switch(DWORD_GRUND)
{
case 1:
MessageBoxA(NULL,"Hack by","Creditz",MB_OK);//
CreateThread(0, 0, (LPTHREAD_START_ROUTINE)HackThread , 0, 0, 0); 
break;
}
return TRUE;
}
So yea just need help figuring out all what's being defined and how to possibly add new codes to this, also could you tell me maybe how to add hotkeys and or if this one has got them already, again I am new to this so bear with me

Also credits to Taylan for the hack base
Er.. whats the error ?
Quote Originally Posted by Terell. View Post
Er.. whats the error ?
Haven't compiled, I hope their isn't an error, what I am looking for is if the code looks typed up good and what are the defines. Like one is #define Addr_Playerpointer, what does it mean exactly? Same with the others.

I explained in my post that I am new so I am learning slowly, basically what will this hack accomplish?

The only thing I really see how to do is update the addies and recognize a few things here and their.

Also please do not say "learn C++" I am aware I need to learn more and am in the process of doing so


EDIT: No errors so I did it right I guess, just need to know overall what the hack will do:P
Before you go and start gamehacking, go and learn C++. If you do so things will become easier for you.
@LawlFaceXD

Moved to the hack source section, you'll get better feedback here. And try to use the code tags to preserve spacing and for the monospace font.
Hmm.. New Addies
Code:
 
ADR_PlayerPointer                       0x009E37F4 // After Update
ADR_ServerPointer                       0x009E3790 // After Update
Code:
void jump () //Name of our Function that we are gona use you can call it ever you want Jump , FLY , remember we need define it
{
if(GetAsyncKeyState(VK_CONTROL) &1) // Get Key -> Function will works when u Press Key witch is VK_Control .. you can change it too
{
DWORD dwPlayerPtr = *(DWORD*)Addr_Playerpointer; // Define what is dwPlayerPtr that we are using on our source now
if(dwPlayerPtr != 0) // Check for DwPlayerPtrs 
{
*(float*)(dwPlayerPtr+Ofs_Z) = 2000; // DwPlayerPts = Pointer + OFS_Z = val < val = hight on this source so 
}
}
}
Code:
DWORD *ingame= (DWORD*)Addr_Playerpointer; // Define inGame as PlayerPtr
DWORD *outgame= (DWORD*)Addr_Serverpointer; // Define OutGame as ServerPtr

void HackThread() // Our void 
{
for(;; ) 
{
if(*ingame) // in Game is defined As PlayerPtr in game so
{
jump(); // Define for the void jump 
Spawn(); 
nfd();
Slots5();
}
if(*outgame) // Stuff is related with Run on Server
{
Slots5();
}
}
Sleep(200); // You can use Sleep make less lag so not good on english to find good words that can explain but as far i know it works for some os some no :)
}
Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post
@LawlFaceXD

Moved to the hack source section, you'll get better feedback here. And try to use the code tags to preserve spacing and for the monospace font.
Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by R3dLine View Post
Hmm.. New Addies
Code:
 
ADR_PlayerPointer                       0x009E37F4 // After Update
ADR_ServerPointer                       0x009E3790 // After Update
Code:
void jump () //Name of our Function that we are gona use you can call it ever you want Jump , FLY , remember we need define it
{
if(GetAsyncKeyState(VK_CONTROL) &1) // Get Key -> Function will works when u Press Key witch is VK_Control .. you can change it too
{
DWORD dwPlayerPtr = *(DWORD*)Addr_Playerpointer; // Define what is dwPlayerPtr that we are using on our source now
if(dwPlayerPtr != 0) // Check for DwPlayerPtrs 
{
*(float*)(dwPlayerPtr+Ofs_Z) = 2000; // DwPlayerPts = Pointer + OFS_Z = val < val = hight on this source so 
}
}
}
Code:
DWORD *ingame= (DWORD*)Addr_Playerpointer; // Define inGame as PlayerPtr
DWORD *outgame= (DWORD*)Addr_Serverpointer; // Define OutGame as ServerPtr

void HackThread() // Our void 
{
for(;; ) 
{
if(*ingame) // in Game is defined As PlayerPtr in game so
{
jump(); // Define for the void jump 
Spawn(); 
nfd();
Slots5();
}
if(*outgame) // Stuff is related with Run on Server
{
Slots5();
}
}
Sleep(200); // You can use Sleep make less lag so not good on english to find good words that can explain but as far i know it works for some os some no :)
}
Thank you
Quote Originally Posted by LawlFaceXD View Post
Thanks



Thank you
Your not gonna understand anything if you don't learn C++.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us