im trying to learn c++, and i need a good compiler, i downloades dev "c++" but when i compile a file, it say error finding -lobjc , should i get a nother compiler or how can i fix this?
I recommend you download Visual C++ Express Edition. Download It Here !
Originally Posted by cubano23
im trying to learn c++, and i need a good compiler, i downloades dev "c++" but when i compile a file, it say error finding -lobjc , should i get a nother compiler or how can i fix this?
it's not about the compiler it's about the coder....
Err, I always thought it would be the title to change from [Help] to [Solved] and the thread would be closed.
Originally Posted by M4ster H4cker
Err, I always thought it would be the title to change from [Help] to [Solved] and the thread would be closed.
At first I used to do this, but the thread stays open after being solved in case there is some other relative question. For the tag, I asked Dave to add a [Solved] prefix for C++ section but I guess he is lazy for that. Anyways, if you want the thread closed, just let me know.
Originally Posted by Hassan
At first I used to do this, but the thread stays open after being solved in case there is some other relative question. For the tag, I asked Dave to add a [Solved] prefix for C++ section but I guess he is lazy for that. Anyways, if you want the thread closed, just let me know.
Maybe leave it open for another 5 days, so that 1 week can fully pass by, and then close it. That way people will get a chance to put any issues/relative problems here within the next 5 days. After that, they can just read over the thread to answer their questions.