Computer installed programs!
I want to clean my computer without restoring because I have a lot of stuff I need.
I have a lot of installed programs that I dont remember installing or ever using. I have no knowledge with computer hardware (whitehat).
Halp me please?
What can I un-install to get some space, or without harming my computer?
Anything with the red line around it is what Im wondering about. Can I uninstall some of it?

I have a lot of installed programs that I dont remember installing or ever using. I have no knowledge with computer hardware (whitehat).
Halp me please?
What can I un-install to get some space, or without harming my computer?
Anything with the red line around it is what Im wondering about. Can I uninstall some of it?


Also, what I did when I had that many runtime updates was just un-installed them all, and reinstalled the newest ones. It only free's up maybe a gig at the most though. Aim for old music, cache files that take up space, etc.
