QuestionWhat does HShieldChanger do?

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
What does HShieldChanger do?
I was looking around for a chams hack and I found that. I really don't know what it is supposed to do. Is it for WORKING NON PATCHED hacks or already patched hacks like MPGH? I am pretty confused so someone please help me
HShieldChanger moves the hshield folder contents.
The contents in the folder are used by Combat Arms to detect hacks, by moving them Combat Arms cannot find the files, therefore deeming it useless.

Unfortunately, not everything is perfect and it has it's flaws.
It will only work for a little while.
Quote Originally Posted by -XpliCitt- View Post
HShieldChanger moves the hshield folder contents.
The contents in the folder are used by Combat Arms to detect hacks, by moving them Combat Arms cannot find the files, therefore deeming it useless.

Unfortunately, not everything is perfect and it has it's flaws.
It will only work for a little while.
Woah thanks that cleared up about 95% of my confusion. Just one more question though, if I use this will I be able to use hacks?
Quote Originally Posted by WTFXD185 View Post
Woah thanks that cleared up about 95% of my confusion. Just one more question though, if I use this will I be able to use hacks?
Unfortunately no.
The hacks are patched, even with a bypass.

and no problem, that's what I'm here for.
Quote Originally Posted by -XpliCitt- View Post
Unfortunately no.
The hacks are patched, even with a bypass.

and no problem, that's what I'm here for.
Okay looks like I'll just have to be patient and wait for the next hack to come up, hopefully tomorrow after the patch
Quote Originally Posted by badboy5u6696 View Post
how long does it work for
Depends how lucky you are.
Could be 5minutes, could be 10hours.
i am looking for free hacks which i seem to find every where but the tutorial part is always missing. can someone plzz help?
HShieldChanger gives me something like: Error in protection module
Where is the topic about this HShield Mover??????? I NEED IT....-XpliCitt- DO SOMETHING!!!PLEEEAAASEEE
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us