To define a code it is impossible!

Posts 1–15 of 26 · Page 1 of 2
To define a code it is impossible!
goold1 has laid out at a forum shoot through wall

Code:
DWORD WallClass = *(DWORD*)(CShell + 0xA6910C);
 for(int y=0;y<64;y++)
{
			*(float*)(WallClass+(i*0x04F4)+0x04E8) = (float)1;
			*(float*)(WallClass+(i*0x04F4)+0x04EC) = (float)1;
			*(float*)(WallClass+(i*0x04F4)+0x04F0) = (float)1;
}
0x04F4 - TextureType
0x04E8 - EdgeShotEnabled
0x04EC - WallShotEnabled
0x04F0 - PerfectWallShotEnabled

What is 0xA6910C and WallClass???

How them to find?
Quote Originally Posted by Nikita1482 View Post
goold1 has laid out at a forum shoot through wall

Code:
DWORD WallClass = *(DWORD*)(CShell + 0xA6910C);
 for(int y=0;y<64;y++)
{
			*(float*)(WallClass+(i*0x04F4)+0x04E8) = (float)1;
			*(float*)(WallClass+(i*0x04F4)+0x04EC) = (float)1;
			*(float*)(WallClass+(i*0x04F4)+0x04F0) = (float)1;
}
0x04F4 - TextureType
0x04E8 - EdgeShotEnabled
0x04EC - WallShotEnabled
0x04F0 - PerfectWallShotEnabled

What is 0xA6910C and WallClass???

How them to find?
04F4 != TextureType

TextureType = 0x00 - 0x04
Class size = 0x4F4

Learn C++ / Asm.. plz xD

Edit:
WallClass is in this case a DWORD, so a unisigned long.
WallClass is a variable. You can store data on this variable.

Do you know what data is? And do you know what a long is?

Btw, C++ is a programming language. I don't think you know that... Btw, you where typing englise.
Maby you forgot that.

And btw, I try to say that you are stupid, and that you need to learn first. But I don't think you will understand this. Do I need to use google translate to make this post in RU?

Or do you even understand it then. Btw there is a RU programming language that looks like C++. Maby you can learn that.

Edit:
Ow w8, an other question. 0xA6910C = hex. If you convert that to desc you will get 10916108. This is an number. In this case its an address that points to a class. and no... not a school class.
In россии there is no person whom it was possible to ask! On it I ask here. I can and is silly, but I can make something. Кстате anybody on a site never specifies in errors of people in the form of a code, you only tell it. You in general did it or not?
What are you saying? I don't understand you.

The 0xA6910C is like a streat name. You are in town CShell and you want to go to the wall class. 0xA6910C is the address of the street. When you arive there you need to go to house 0x04E8 && 0x04EC && 0x04F0. If you finaly arive there.. You see that there is no house. But you think if I place a house here.. Then I can shoot trough the walls of that house. SO you place a house there. And you shoot through the walls. But w8, now you can shoot through all walls :O. Ow no.. How is that posable!!!
I only have asked as to find 0xA6910C and all. Tell where in Olly for it to search
At the wall class. That is the address to the wall class. So it is @ the wall class.
Well, I have understood that it Wall class. And how it in Olly is called? Understand that on Russian values others and me should be found the Russian. It is in the same place where also you, is simple at it value another.
Quote Originally Posted by Nikita1482 View Post
Well, I have understood that it Wall class. And how it in Olly is called? Understand that on Russian values others and me should be found the Russian. It is in the same place where also you, is simple at it value another.
just search in Olly for EdgeShotEnable or any other shootthroughwall strings...follow in disambeller after ASCI code with fe lines...TADA!!
Quote Originally Posted by Nikita1482 View Post
goold1 has laid out at a forum shoot through wall

Code:
DWORD WallClass = *(DWORD*)(CShell + 0xA6910C);
 for(int y=0;y<64;y++)
{
			*(float*)(WallClass+(i*0x04F4)+0x04E8) = (float)1;
			*(float*)(WallClass+(i*0x04F4)+0x04EC) = (float)1;
			*(float*)(WallClass+(i*0x04F4)+0x04F0) = (float)1;
}
0x04F4 - TextureType
0x04E8 - EdgeShotEnabled
0x04EC - WallShotEnabled
0x04F0 - PerfectWallShotEnabled

What is 0xA6910C and WallClass???

How them to find?
you got to change it to true... that means it is not "float"
Quote Originally Posted by Nikita1482 View Post
this?


yes .
I have correctly written down it???

Code:
#define WallMgr 0xAE4520
Code:
bool CF_ShootThroughWall = true;
bool pWallMgr = true;
Code:
if (CF_ShootThroughWall)
{
if (pWallMgr)
{
for(int i=0; i<560; i++)
{
DWORD WallClass = *(DWORD*)(CShell + 0xAE4520);
 for(int y=0;y<64;y++)
{
			*(float*)(WallClass+(i*0x04F4)+0x04E8) = (float)1;
			*(float*)(WallClass+(i*0x04F4)+0x04EC) = (float)1;
			*(float*)(WallClass+(i*0x04F4)+0x04F0) = (float)1;
}
Quote Originally Posted by Nikita1482 View Post
I have correctly written down it???

Code:
#define WallMgr 0xAE4520
Code:
bool CF_ShootThroughWall = true;
bool pWallMgr = true;
Code:
if (CF_ShootThroughWall)
{
if (pWallMgr)
{
for(int i=0; i<560; i++)
{
DWORD WallClass = *(DWORD*)(CShell + 0xAE4520);
 for(int y=0;y<64;y++)
{
			*(float*)(WallClass+(i*0x04F4)+0x04E8) = (float)1;
			*(float*)(WallClass+(i*0x04F4)+0x04EC) = (float)1;
			*(float*)(WallClass+(i*0x04F4)+0x04F0) = (float)1;
}
You don't need:
Code:
bool pWallMgr = true;
Only this is enough:
Code:
bool CF_ShootThroughWall = true;
And it is necessary?

Code:
for(int i=0; i<560; i++)
Quote Originally Posted by Nikita1482 View Post
And it is necessary?

Code:
for(int i=0; i<560; i++)
Nope You Dont Need That Either ...
Posts 1–15 of 26 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us