Thanks this helped but I still lag but less lag though.
Originally Posted by CJwarrior
Thanks this helped but I still lag but less lag though.
Try out GameBooster..and lower down your Settings in CA.
Originally Posted by [SMA] Paradise`
Try out GameBooster..and lower down your Settings in CA.
I do that but the lag is still there. Say is there a mod where it has boxesp or something?
um dont use chams and play legit??
Originally Posted by minimini
um dont use chams and play legit??
Umm I hate playing legit on this game??
game booster
cclecaner or advanced system cARE 5
and run disk clean up defrag
Windows 7/Vista only:
Start > Control Panel > System and Security > System > Advanced System Settings (on the left-side panel) > Advanced (third tab) > (Performance) Settings > Adjust for best performance
Good luck; if it didn't make sense just pm me.
I still have the lag and is there boxesp mod or no? Just curios.