SolvedWee lag.

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
Wee lag.
So yea I'm kinda tired playing with lag with chams and I need help how to make less while playing.
Ohey im a Dual-Keyboard Member now.
Quote Originally Posted by CJwarrior View Post
Thanks this helped but I still lag but less lag though.
Try out GameBooster..and lower down your Settings in CA.
Quote Originally Posted by [SMA] Paradise` View Post
Try out GameBooster..and lower down your Settings in CA.
I do that but the lag is still there. Say is there a mod where it has boxesp or something?
um dont use chams and play legit??
Quote Originally Posted by minimini View Post
um dont use chams and play legit??
Umm I hate playing legit on this game??
game booster
cclecaner or advanced system cARE 5
and run disk clean up defrag
Windows 7/Vista only:

Start > Control Panel > System and Security > System > Advanced System Settings (on the left-side panel) > Advanced (third tab) > (Performance) Settings > Adjust for best performance

Good luck; if it didn't make sense just pm me.
I still have the lag and is there boxesp mod or no? Just curios.
less shitty comp pls lol
Quote Originally Posted by InHuman View Post
less shitty comp pls lol
Not enough cash for a new one plus no job lol.
Either buy a new pc or live with the lagg .
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us