SmileMenu/Nomenu Showoff Thread!

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
Menu/Nomenu Showoff Thread!
I thought to get more discussion around i would start this thread, Show off your Menu/Nomenu Hacks! lets see what you go ...
thanks
My Show off, i was not able to find all my images of all the hacks i ever coded

Mess with the best,die like the rest

VIP Menu


Public Menu's












OLD Menu's back in D3D8 (When i was a newbie)





@Alex_Agnew old good days....
Quote Originally Posted by Mike Shinoda View Post
@Alex_Agnew old good days....
yep
There is a lot coders, like me alex_agnew, thecamels8
some of them don't code...
@SizeMan wouldn't say you're a coder.
Quote Originally Posted by scraprecon View Post
@SizeMan wouldn't say you're a coder.
LOLOLOLOL agreed.
@ alex_agnew, Wow great Menus
Aeroman rapped it .
COPY CAT FROM CA!!!!!!!!

BUT CAUSE I GOOD AT MENUS maybe i can make one for u guys sometime

All these menus have mouse controls, I wanna create a Windows like menu one of these days, and i am not to far from doing just that

Unoffical Topblast Menu v1.6 (Still in development) blast OS, It scrolls with mouse, moves, it also works like an operation system. Each Window it is own little Object which is controlled by the boss, The boss tell who to draw, who to recieve input commands, who to move, who to minimize or open and

WHO I WANT TO ME ON TOP (people cant do shit like i do shit, its pure green shit)


Topblast Menu v1.5 (G-Force Hydra Hack) Menu Window v1.0 (It scrolles )


Topblast Menu v1.4 [ Some people like simple]


Topblast Menu v1.3 [ Added Animation]


Topblast Menu v1.2 [ First menu i made]



It's seems its a War Rock discussion not a CF or CA, so be on WR Topic not go avorm of CA or CF!

interesting, I've though this is showoff only for warrock!
Quote Originally Posted by XxGodlyx View Post
It's seems its a War Rock discussion not a CF or CA, so be on WR Topic not go avorm of CA or CF!
These are generic menus, they would work anywhere, I assume.
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us