Showoff Thread

Posts 1–15 of 32 · Page 1 of 3
Showoff Thread
Brag here.
Wth is these Really For?????
My house has 9 hour work in it so far.
Doubledutch can i help u !
I was the one who found the dupe glitch.
Thanks to /me, everyone has over 9000 blocks of everything.
Quote Originally Posted by bowlcut View Post
I was the one who found the dupe glitch.
Thanks to /me, everyone has over 9000 blocks of everything.
Actually its 3 weeks old.
Quote Originally Posted by bowlcut View Post
I was the one who found the dupe glitch.
Thanks to /me, everyone has over 9000 blocks of everything.


WTDF u Spammer idiot were not Talking about dupe glitch idiot!
Quote Originally Posted by dfireball122 View Post
WTDF u Spammer idiot were not Talking about dupe glitch idiot!
We're talking about anything in bragging range about minecraft.
Quote Originally Posted by DoubleDutch View Post
We're talking about anything in bragging range about minecraft.
He's just mad at me because I owned him in his own thread.

Anyway, I didn't know the glitch was there, and neither did anyone else on MPGHCraft. So let me feel like a God please./yea
Singleplayer : Not shit my game got fucked, when I got on I was being killed my blocks and I lost everything then I RQ.
Mutliplayer : Like a 8 story house of Obsidian with blue/gold checkered blocks.
Minecraft classic. in a server, i went from a guest to a superop in a day. i went to hosting that server in 3 days

it died 2 weeks later due to griefers...
Went to crazy fools server (alpha), kept stealing the admins stuff out of his chest kept saying " WHO THE FUCK KEEPS STEALING MY SHIT " It was good times haha.
My first ever base was a wooden hut /
Quote Originally Posted by Spookerzz View Post
My first ever base was a wooden hut /
i hate making houses.

i like making caves
Caves are alright

I'm making a huge mine now.
Posts 1–15 of 32 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us