Teaching memory + PTC

Posts 1–15 of 36 · Page 1 of 3
Quote Originally Posted by Nikita1482 View Post
Create a hook
momory + PTC dont need Hook


---------- Post added at 02:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:48 PM ----------

soo nobody want ?
Quote Originally Posted by Coder[Vb10e] View Post
I m teaching memory hacking + PTC for a crossfire acc (got to have more than 4 perm guns and with SQ)

@ledian5564
@Ryuzaki2
@mustafafm
@MANOS121
I would like to be thought, I really want to make my own hack, i would like to start of with no recoil and reload then go more advance. Please help.
Please help!!! Fast knife and long knife!!! Name of offset/addys
i say/teach for 1 acc for crossfire
please say me name offsets
Quote Originally Posted by Nikita1482 View Post
please say me name offsets
dont spam or report i already told you wath you got to doo
lol look at this guy... Dude First post hack that you can make memory and PTC without any help.
what is memory hack and ptc ?
Quote Originally Posted by MANOS121 View Post
what is memory hack and ptc ?
no recoil no reload, stw, fast knife etc, and PTC is no world, player wireframe, worl wireframe, etc


---------- Post added at 09:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:23 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Zacherl View Post
Oh my god. Pathetic guy. This PTC shit is public since ages and you want to have an account for the information. I remember tons of PTC "player boxes" hacks years ago.
i m teaching how to use it stupid nnoob


---------- Post added at 09:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:24 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by ToXiC Coder View Post
lol look at this guy... Dude First post hack that you can make memory and PTC without any help.
wath do you mean? i posted a hack, here go: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/175-crossf...0e-v1-0-a.html
Quote Originally Posted by Coder[Vb10e] View Post


no recoil no reload, stw, fast knife etc, and PTC is no world, player wireframe, worl wireframe, etc


---------- Post added at 09:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:23 PM ----------



i m teaching how to use it stupid nnoob


---------- Post added at 09:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:24 PM ----------



wath do you mean? i posted a hack, here go: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/175-crossf...0e-v1-0-a.html
Dude Wdf ok tell me what features does PTC include I bet u don't know That.


ok Can you even make wall hack for shit ?
Quote Originally Posted by ToXiC Coder View Post

Dude Wdf ok tell me what features does PTC include I bet u don't know That.


ok Can you even make wall hack for shit ?
i can make wallhacks, and pTC includes: no walls, no textures, no fog, no sky etc
Oh my god. Pathetic guy. This PTC shit is public since ages and you want to have an account for the information. I remember tons of PTC "player boxes" hacks years ago.
Quote Originally Posted by Coder[Vb10e] View Post
I m teaching memory hacking + PTC for a crossfire acc (got to have more than 4 perm guns and with SQ)
I want to learn but I don`t have decent crossfire account.
Because I don`t care with the guns it is with the user.
And also I can do weapon hacks so I can convert my normal gun into anything I want.

But if you could teach me for free, thanks I really want to learn some other memory hacks.
Posts 1–15 of 36 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us