Originally Posted by Nikita1482 No.. Fast attack snipers! Very fast attack man wtf google translater fails
Yes, but only snipers. I have all snipers (see down) #define snipers ((i=14)||(i=15)||(i=16)||(i=23)||(i=46)||(i=136)|| (i=150)||(i=152)||(i=194)||(i=232)||(i=268)||(i=32 3)||(i=294)||(i=356)||(i=513)||(i=249)||(i=500)) but i dont know name offset
Originally Posted by Nikita1482 Yes, but only snipers. I have all snipers (see down) #define snipers ((i=14)||(i=15)||(i=16)||(i=23)||(i=46)||(i=136)|| (i=150)||(i=152)||(i=194)||(i=232)||(i=268)||(i=32 3)||(i=294)||(i=356)||(i=513)||(i=249)||(i=500)) but i dont know name offset Search for it? There are much firetype strings..
Originally Posted by Nikita1482 Yes, but only snipers. I have all snipers (see down) #define snipers ((i=14)||(i=15)||(i=16)||(i=23)||(i=46)||(i=136)|| (i=150)||(i=152)||(i=194)||(i=232)||(i=268)||(i=32 3)||(i=294)||(i=356)||(i=513)||(i=249)||(i=500)) but i dont know name offset Hmm I dont now how to use that with sniper but you can use the repeatfire with pistols,shotguns (But with the sniper dont works for me) The string name : RepeatFire the offset : 0xAA4 the value : 2; credits @DaRk
Originally Posted by Swag Search for it? There are much firetype strings.. SingleFire? or RepeatFire? or ShrapneFire? or DelayFire? or AlternateFire?
RepeatFire. But i guess u have to set some additional values. I remember some fields like "OneshotDelayTime" in the struct.