a question for dave

Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
a question for dave
do u go to college? :\
cause all day long ur on mpgh
lol college isnt full time buddy
and ur point is?
hes ALWAYS on
cuz everywere is closed ! do they go to collage at holidayz?
no they get like 1month off
Quote Originally Posted by m164life View Post
do u go to college? :\
cause all day long ur on mpgh
NGR my comp on doesn't mean Im always on. I am all over the house, or at my friends whichever works best for me.

Not to mention I got a business and a ton of projects that include computer usage. I r not playing games like u all day ngr.

Right now its my break and its about 3 weeks long. This spring I will be at school 4 days a week... all day. To be honest I hate the cold. Unless I am outside in a jacket I will flip out. + whats to do during the winter outside? Especially in America -.-
seems like masoudmasoud is misunderstanding every post
I <33333 the cold especially if it is at night
Quote Originally Posted by AN1MAL View Post
seems like masoudmasoud is misunderstanding every post
Inno seems like he understood it most >>
Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
NGR my comp on doesn't mean Im always on. I am all over the house, or at my friends whichever works best for me.

Not to mention I got a business and a ton of projects that include computer usage. I r not playing games like u all day ngr.

Right now its my break and its about 3 weeks long. This spring I will be at school 4 days a week... all day. To be honest I hate the cold. Unless I am outside in a jacket I will flip out. + whats to do during the winter outside? Especially in America -.-
build a gay ass snowman with ur gay ass cowboy friends
jokes
btw theres cold in texas??
fux no texas sux srsly man all there is is water and heat....
Quote Originally Posted by m164life View Post
build a gay ass snowman with ur gay ass cowboy friends
jokes
btw theres cold in texas??
I fuck your mother.

TEXAS OWNS. WATER AND HOT IS GOD. COLD FUCKING SUCKS.
i love the name" TEXAS " i wished my name was Texas

call me texas baby , yeah !
i thinl{ dave has a laptop and it carryit to every he gose in his bag
Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us