cz805 texture mod

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
cz805 texture mod
Thinking about making one, since there are (close to?) none. Any suggestions?




Suggestion: Keep it simple and don't spam shit err'where.
Quote Originally Posted by YellowFever View Post
Suggestion: Keep it simple and don't spam shit err'where.
Since when is asking the community for suggestions "spamming shit err'where" ? I don't care who you are, and whatever the fuck your reputation is on this website. Keep you facts straight. You're obviosly the one whose posting for the postcount.
Quote Originally Posted by Gitorla View Post
Since when is asking the community for suggestions "spamming shit err'where" ? I don't care who you are, and whatever the fuck your reputation is on this website. Keep you facts straight. You're obviosly the one whose posting for the postcount.
He means to not spam brushes and random crap everywhere on the gun, calm down gitorla!

Quote Originally Posted by aeronyx View Post


He means to not spam brushes and random crap everywhere on the gun, calm down gitorla!

In that case, I'm sorry. But he could've been more specific :/
Quote Originally Posted by Gitorla View Post
In that case, I'm sorry. But he could've been more specific :/
...
Considering you have 783 posts in almost 2 years, I highly doubt you spam, so why would you even think that? I even said it was a suggestion...
It would be really nice. I can assure you I'd use it , been asking for one for a while.
The less Copy Pasta the better.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us