Tinypaste Uploader { Create Pastes With Ez }

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Tinypaste Uploader { Create Pastes With Ez }
This is a very useful program for people who wants to make pastes fast and efficiently.
It creates pastes from: Tinypaste Pastebin - The easiest way to host your text

(I'm also called AlphaSquad from other forums. I'm just reposting the sources that I had on the other forum to me. If you don't believe me then PM me)

Screenshot:


Virus Scan: https://www.virustotal.com/file/d9a6...is/1333811610/
Tinypaste Uploader Source.zip289 KB · 54 downloads Scanning…
u should do pastebin
Quote Originally Posted by kolec94 View Post
u should do pastebin
I can but Pastebin has captcha and if Tinypaste don't have captcha and they do the same thing, then I think Tinypaste would be better.

Quote Originally Posted by FinalHazard_ View Post
Did you code this whole thing yourself or you've used a tutorial of some sort.
I coded this by myself as I'm experienced with VB.NET. I posted these sources some other forums as well
Did you code this whole thing yourself or you've used a tutorial of some sort.
You are not splitting the string properly. Fix it, reupload and rescan. I'll upload it then.

Quote Originally Posted by Hassan View Post
You are not splitting the string properly. Fix it, reupload and rescan. I'll upload it then.

I don't know what your talking about. It 100% works for me. Here's the animated screenshot that proves that it's working:
(I'm also called AlphaSquad. If you don't believe me then PM me and I'll prove it to you)

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkenGamer View Post
I don't know what your talking about. It 100% works for me. Here's the animated screenshot that proves that it's working:
(I'm also called AlphaSquad. If you don't believe me then PM me and I'll prove it to you)

It crashed for me. But anyways, I am approving it. If anyone else found the problem, you'll have to check it out.
Quote Originally Posted by DrunkenGamer View Post
I don't know what your talking about. It 100% works for me. Here's the animated screenshot that proves that it's working:
(I'm also called AlphaSquad. If you don't believe me then PM me and I'll prove it to you)

o its not wat i thought i thought i would be a httprequest version
Quote Originally Posted by kolec94 View Post
o its not wat i thought i thought i would be a httprequest version
If you even tried to download the source you can clearly see that it uses httpwebrequest to create a new paste
Quote Originally Posted by kolec94 View Post
o its not wat i thought i thought i would be a httprequest version
In future, I will consider your highly ignorant posts as spam.
Quote Originally Posted by Hassan View Post


In future, I will consider your highly ignorant posts as spam.
it wasnt approved when i posted it
Quote Originally Posted by kolec94 View Post
it wasnt approved when i posted it
Alright. There was no reason to post it then.
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us