Lol something I noticed...

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Lol something I noticed...
I'm not sure where to put this but if you look closely at one of the APCs in warrock, theres some sort of german cross on it. In Korea they have german APCs!
........................what??
Quote Originally Posted by OvErLoArD2_0 View Post
I'm not sure where to put this but if you look closely at one of the APCs, theres some sort of german cross on it. In Korea they have german APCs!
if this about the game warrock they APC;s had lil thing on it
it was for x-mac man
krishmas (i know i cant spell it dec 25 )
Quote Originally Posted by SATANICAT View Post
christmas?
ya ya ya ya ya ya ya that that i will forget how 2 spell it soon when i say on APS the the symbol thing on warrock as leat i think he talking of that cuz if he ant well then realy wtf is it
I'm still confused, whether you can or can't spell x-mas.
the orignal thread point was

in korean warrock, the APC's ( anti personell craft, or mini tanks) have german signs on them.

he meant- WTFBBQOMGROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111eleven they have german tanks in korea
Ahhh lol I see, thanks for clearing that up for me.
And as far as I can tell, Gourav was saying that it was something they did for christmas.
So far it has taken 3 people to decode 1 message lol. Anyone else want in on this?
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us