QuestionNo Recoil Soucre Code Please

Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
No Recoil Soucre Code Please
I Need Undetected Code For No Recoil
Okay, make it
SWAG. Your gonna make it ? or your telling him to make it ? BTW Whens your next hack release ? I Really want a OHK. Pleasee !
Quote Originally Posted by Rofl1001 View Post
SWAG. Your gonna make it ? or your telling him to make it ? BTW Whens your next hack release ? I Really want a OHK. Pleasee !
In my next hack is Knife OHK and i will release soon
Give credit
[HTML]if (recoil)
for (int r=0; r<9; r++)
{
*(float*)(pWeapon+NoRecoil1+r*4) = 0.0f;
*(float*)(pWeapon+NoRecoil2+r*4) = 0.0f;
*(float*)(pWeapon+NoRecoil3+r*4) = 0.0f;
*(float*)(pWeapon+NoRecoil4+r*4) = 0.0f;
*(float*)(pWeapon+NoRecoil5+r*4) = 0.0f;
*(float*)(pWeapon+NoRecoil6+r*4) = 0.0f;
*(float*)(pWeapon+NoRecoil7+r*4) = 0.0f;

}[/HTML]
Code:
#define NoRecoil1	 0x051C
#define NoRecoil2	 0x0684
#define NoRecoil3	 0x1938
#define NoRecoil4	 0x1B14
#define NoRecoil5	 0x1FA0
#define NoRecoil6	 0x2108
#define NoRecoil7        0x227
#define NoRecoil8        0x2790
Code:
		DWORD cCShell	   = (DWORD)GetModuleHandleA( "CShell.dll" );
		DWORD pWeaponMgr   = *(DWORD*)(cCShell + WeaponMgr);

		if(cNoRecoil) 
		{
			if (pWeaponMgr) 
			{
				for(int i=0; i<577; i++) 
				{
					if((*(DWORD*)((*(DWORD*)(cCShell+WeaponMgr))+(4*i)) ) != NULL) 
					{
						DWORD pNoRecoil = *(DWORD*)(pWeaponMgr + (4*i));
						for(int y=0; y<9; y++)
						{
							if(pNoRecoil) 
							{
								*(float*)(pNoRecoil + (NoRecoil1 + (4*y))) = 0.0f;
								*(float*)(pNoRecoil + (NoRecoil2 + (4*y))) = 0.0f;
								*(float*)(pNoRecoil + (NoRecoil3 + (4*y))) = 0.0f;
								*(float*)(pNoRecoil + (NoRecoil4 + (4*y))) = 0.0f;
								*(float*)(pNoRecoil + (NoRecoil5 + (4*y))) = 0.0f;
								*(float*)(pNoRecoil + (NoRecoil6 + (4*y))) = 0.0f;
								*(float*)(pNoRecoil + (NoRecoil7 + (4*y))) = 0.0f;
							}
						}
					}
				}
			}
		}
Quote Originally Posted by luizimloko View Post
Code:
#define NoRecoil1	 0x051C
#define NoRecoil2	 0x0684
#define NoRecoil3	 0x1938
#define NoRecoil4	 0x1B14
#define NoRecoil5	 0x1FA0
#define NoRecoil6	 0x2108
#define NoRecoil7        0x227
#define NoRecoil8        0x2790
Code:
		DWORD cCShell	   = (DWORD)GetModuleHandleA( "CShell.dll" );
		DWORD pWeaponMgr   = *(DWORD*)(cCShell + WeaponMgr);

		if(cNoRecoil) 
		{
			if (pWeaponMgr) 
			{
				for(int i=0; i<577; i++) 
				{
					if((*(DWORD*)((*(DWORD*)(cCShell+WeaponMgr))+(4*i)) ) != NULL) 
					{
						DWORD pNoRecoil = *(DWORD*)(pWeaponMgr + (4*i));
						for(int y=0; y<9; y++)
						{
							if(pNoRecoil) 
							{
								*(float*)(pNoRecoil + (NoRecoil1 + (4*y))) = 0.0f;
								*(float*)(pNoRecoil + (NoRecoil2 + (4*y))) = 0.0f;
								*(float*)(pNoRecoil + (NoRecoil3 + (4*y))) = 0.0f;
								*(float*)(pNoRecoil + (NoRecoil4 + (4*y))) = 0.0f;
								*(float*)(pNoRecoil + (NoRecoil5 + (4*y))) = 0.0f;
								*(float*)(pNoRecoil + (NoRecoil6 + (4*y))) = 0.0f;
								*(float*)(pNoRecoil + (NoRecoil7 + (4*y))) = 0.0f;
							}
						}
					}
				}
			}
		}
Where To Put THe First CoDe ... ?! @luizimloko
Quote Originally Posted by yoyu333 View Post
Where To Put THe First CoDe ... ?! @luizimloko
in your base
Ok Man Ty I GOnna Try It
But I have A Question I WIll copy The Code And Paste It In Visual studio
Is There Any Othe Thing Shold I Do ? @luizimloko
Quote Originally Posted by yoyu333 View Post
Ok Man Ty I GOnna Try It
But I have A Question I WIll copy The Code And Paste It In Visual studio
Is There Any Othe Thing Shold I Do ? @luizimloko
Yep Sure

Learn C++ basics
Quote Originally Posted by Dragon(H)ell View Post
Yep Sure

Learn C++ basics
Then I am Righ
Mesh Kda Bardo @Dragon(H)ell
at RUcrossfire 7 NoRecoil
lol you will have no recoil code but first learn c++ and made an base then you know where you put the code
Quote Originally Posted by -[I]fLuX View Post
lol you will have no recoil code but first learn c++ and made an base then you know where you put the code
I Got Some Info On How TO Create A Hack But I Want Only Codes
Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?