QuestionHelp me please

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Help me please
So I decided I wanted to start making hacks ( I just want to start with something like, see ghosts, a very simple one feature hack ) I read a lot of things on here, downloaded Visual C++ 2010 Express, read c++ for dummies ( there's a thread on here where you download it ) I read about half of it.. I get the basics. Could someone help me, like just guide me on how to go about doing this from scratch?

Much appreciated to anyone who can help. Just trying to make a one feature hack.. !
Quote Originally Posted by Ryuzaki2 View Post
I read this !

I'm mainly confused on how to make a hook/base and how to unpack a Cshell.. i tried the way on here, but it kept saying could not find the crossfire location? !


---------- Post added at 12:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:08 AM ----------



---------- Post added at 12:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:18 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by megagiggles View Post


I read this !

I'm mainly confused on how to make a hook/base and how to unpack a Cshell.. i tried the way on here, but it kept saying could not find the crossfire location? !


---------- Post added at 12:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:08 AM ----------



---------- Post added at 12:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:18 AM ----------


You don't have to hook memory hacks
Quote Originally Posted by Ryuzaki2 View Post
You don't have to hook memory hacks
Really?! That's awesome! Thank you for the advice bro!

So I just need to make a base and find addys? ( How exactly DO I do this??? )
You can try to make 1 want from leech swiftdude base (you can search at forum or google), its simple memory hack, but off course it detected, you need a sample right, and learning how to make it undetect again. GL
wtf???
you want to start coding hacks and you dont even know that loadlib is located in C:\Program files\Z8games\crossfire (as i see in you pic)
Quote Originally Posted by giniyat101 View Post
wtf???
you want to start coding hacks and you dont even know that loadlib is located in C:\Program files\Z8games\crossfire (as i see in you pic)
Quote Originally Posted by megagiggles View Post


you must run normally (double click) and pick file ->attach from olly
Quote Originally Posted by giniyat101 View Post
you must run normally (double click) and pick file ->attach from olly
wait what?
Quote Originally Posted by megagiggles View Post


wait what?
run the loadlib app by double click on its icon or use run as admin

then open ollydbg and from file menu select attach and select loadlib.exe
addis
Run loadlib then open olly. Hit file>attach>loadlib.exe. Right click>find>module cshell. Now right click again> search for>all referenced text strings. Now type a string name like damagezone and search. Click the string when u find it and olly will take you to the address where you can find the addy you want. GL
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us