Permanent Block!!

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Permanent Block!!
My account was hacked for like 2 months but with some ways I got it back! But when I tried to open it I found that the hacked got it with a permanent ban So if there is anyway to get it back can you tell me the way?? Maybe by Support Ticket??
Thanks in advance
if someone hacked in your account, you cant do nothing.
Since you got perma'd by hacking then I'm sure Z8 won't respond back since you were hacking. The best solution is to create a new account. Sorry :/
Omg guys! I paid more than 300$ on this account! Please dont depress me!! :'(
Quote Originally Posted by zayat123 View Post
Omg guys! I paid more than 300$ on this account! Please dont depress me!! :'(
Sorry but try send a ST and see what will happen. Tell them someone hacked your account and banned it.
good luck making a new account.
if it perm ban u cant do anything but face the fact that it is ban
It's the way Z8Games work. Once you're banned, you can't do anything about it. It sucks that you spent so much money and now you have to do something all over again. If you shared your user or password, or fell into those fake 'ZP Generators', or you were keylogged somehow, then it was your responsibility. Z8 basically gives advice to make sure your account does not ever get stolen. They probably also mention how they really can't do anything. Once banned - nothing can change.

/Closed
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us