CoolIGN Name Styles

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
IGN Name Styles
Hello MPGH

I Got an acc and I Wanna Change The IGN i Have 2 Names That I Love But i wanna Generate Them In Other Way

So... Post UR Styles
Names Is : Bafra - Ali
[ALI]?
[Baba]Hafta


These...
Quote Originally Posted by Fox View Post
[ALI]?
[Baba]Hafta


These...
Bafra Not Baba Hafta Lokking For Other Styles
[S.U.R.E]?
Quote Originally Posted by amroovic8 View Post
Hello MPGH

I Got an acc and I Wanna Change The IGN i Have 2 Names That I Love But i wanna Generate Them In Other Way

So... Post UR Styles
Names Is : Bafra - Ali
GM[B]aFra , -[B]AFR[a]-, GM[A]LI
I use GM for most of my new names, you get alot of people asking if you are really a GM
Bafra Tempra
Quote Originally Posted by Janitor View Post
Bafra Tempra
every one who ask us to give him an ING u give him youre name
Ok Thank u All Guys mAYBe ALi..? Or GM[B]aFra-
GM[A]li..? how about that
ALI-WONDERLAND how abour that??? anyway its only a suggestion, wish u like!
Quote Originally Posted by Tu®n
[OnZzZzZ;6197135]every one who ask us to give him an ING u give him youre name
ofcource
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us