ExclamationSolvedMod help

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Mod help
I've installed a mod called "super bows v5.0" and I've figured out it's not compatible with my other mods. (I use drag and drop method of installing mods, the original way, to say) So now I just want to uninstall it and just use my old elemental arrows mod instead, but then I'd have to delete minecraft.jar file and drag and drop everything again.

I don't want to do this, it would be a pain the a**, because I have so many mods installed and dragging and dropping everything...god.
Is there another way to uninstall ONE specific type of mod without using MCPatcher?
I never use MCpatcher. I just drag and drop my stuff.

~Moved to help Section~
Quote Originally Posted by Ahmad View Post
I never use MCpatcher. I just drag and drop my stuff.
But could you at least answer my question?


---------- Post added at 05:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:55 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Ahmad View Post
~Moved to help Section~
Doesn't this stay in the section? This is "mod" related.
Quote Originally Posted by JimTheGreat View Post

But could you at least answer my question?


---------- Post added at 05:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:55 PM ----------


Doesn't this stay in the section? This is "mod" related.
But you're asking for Help. Mod section is for Mod's itself.

And no, I don't think there is any other way. It actually depends on the Mod itself. Like the clay soldiers mod. You can just drag the winrar file into the Mod folder. Does that answer you're question?
Quote Originally Posted by Ahmad View Post


But you're asking for Help. Mod section is for Mod's itself.

And no, I don't think there is any other way. It actually depends on the Mod itself. Like the clay soldiers mod. You can just drag the winrar file into the Mod folder. Does that answer you're question?
Ty for the help. I'm not dragging them into my mods file just like that cause it doesn't work. I drag them into minecraft.jar.
Guess I'll have to drag everything in there. Going to be painful. I have so much installed -;-

Close. This.

Ahmad.
~Closed By Request~
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us