Thumbs upSolvedMultiplayer problem

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Multiplayer problem
Hi all!
Last day i bought mw2 in a shop, I install it in steam, and all perfect.
Single player works perfect, but multiplayer don't works, dont search parties!
I have the NAT open, i dont know what i can do to play online! pls help!
Quote Originally Posted by blay007 View Post
Hi all!
Last day i bought mw2 in a shop, I install it in steam, and all perfect.
Single player works perfect, but multiplayer don't works, dont search parties!
I have the NAT open, i dont know what i can do to play online! pls help!
It's an well known problem.
And from what I have seen, no solutions for it either.

You would mostly like just have to play on: FourDeltaOne...
NO solutions¿? Why? It's a problem about mw2 or a problem of my PC? Steam can help me?
PD: fourdeltaone is full of hacks.

---------- Post added at 06:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:36 AM ----------

okay, i found the solution: dont play team deathmatch and wait 5-10 minutes to play another types of games!
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us