DayZ Weapon Spawning Hack

Posts 1–15 of 41 · Page 1 of 3
DayZ Weapon Spawning Hack
Code:
_className = "USBasicWeaponsBox";
_mypos = getposATL player;
_dir = getdir player;
_mypos = [(_mypos select 0)+2*sin(_dir),(_mypos select 1)+2*cos(_dir), (_mypos select 2)];
_magicbox = createVehicle [_className, _mypos, [], 0, "CAN_COLLIDE"];
_magicbox setDir _dir;
_magicbox setposATL _mypos;

_weapons = [
    "MeleeHatchet",
    "MeleeCrowbar",
    "Colt1911",
    "Makarov",
    "M9",
    "M9SD",
    "revolver_EP1",
    "glock17_EP1",
    "UZI_EP1",
    "Crossbow",
    "M240",
    "M249",
    "Mk_48",
    "M1014",
    "Remington870_lamp",
    "Winchester1866",
    "MR43",
    "bizon_silenced",
    "MP5A5",
    "MP5SD",
    "AK_74",
    "AK_47_M",
    "AKS_74_kobra",
    "AKS_74_U",
    "FN_FAL",
    "FN_FAL_ANPVS4",
    "BAF_L85A2_RIS_CWS",
    "LeeEnfield",
    "M4A1",
    "M4A1_Aim",
    "M4A1_AIM_SD_camo",
    "M4A1_HWS_GL_camo",
    "M16A2",
    "M16A2GL",
    "M16A4_ACG",
    "BAF_AS50_scoped",
    "Huntingrifle",
    "DMR",
    "M14_EP1",
    "M24",
    "M107",
    "SVD_CAMO",
    "ItemCompass",
    "ItemEtool",
    "ItemFlashlight",
    "ItemGPS",
    "ItemKnife",
    "ItemMap",
    "ItemMatchbox",
    "ItemFlashlightRed",
    "ItemToolbox",
    "ItemWatch",
    "NVGoggles",
    "Binocular_Vector"
];

_magazine = [
    "7Rnd_45ACP_1911",
    "15Rnd_9x19_M9",
    "15Rnd_9x19_M9SD",
    "8Rnd_9x18_Makarov",
    "6Rnd_45ACP",
    "17Rnd_9x19_glock17",
    "30Rnd_9x19_UZI_SD",
    "30Rnd_9x19_UZI",
    "BoltSteel",
    "100Rnd_762x51_M240",
    "200Rnd_556x45_M249",
    "8Rnd_B_Beneli_74Slug",
    "8Rnd_B_Beneli_Pellets",
    "15Rnd_W1866_Slug",
    "15Rnd_W1866_Pellet",
    "2Rnd_shotgun_74Slug",
    "2Rnd_shotgun_74Pellets",
    "64Rnd_9x19_SD_Bizon",
    "30Rnd_9x19_MP5",
    "30Rnd_9x19_MP5SD",
    "30Rnd_545x39_AK",
    "30Rnd_762x39_AK47",
    "20Rnd_762x51_FNFAL",
    "10x_303",
    "30Rnd_556x45_Stanag",
    "30Rnd_556x45_StanagSD",
    "10Rnd_127x99_m107",
    "5x_22_LR_17_HMR",
    "20Rnd_762x51_DMR",
    "5Rnd_762x51_M24",
    "10Rnd_762x54_SVD",
    "FoodSteakRaw",
    "FoodSteakCooked",
    "FoodCanBakedBeans",
    "FoodCanSardines",
    "FoodCanPasta",
    "ItemSodaCoke",
    "ItemSodaPepsi",
    "ItemWaterbottle",
    "ItemAntibiotic",
    "ItemBandage",
    "ItemBloodbag",
    "ItemEpinephrine",
    "ItemHeatPack",
    "ItemMorphine",
    "ItemPainkiller",
    "HandChemGreen",
    "HandChemBlue",
    "HandChemRed",
    "HandGrenade_west",
    "HandRoadFlare",
    "PartWoodPile",
    "Skin_Soldier1_DZ",
    "Skin_Survivor2_DZ",
    "Skin_Camo1_DZ",
    "Skin_Sniper1_DZ",
    "ItemSandbag",
    "ItemTankTrap",
    "ItemTent",
    "ItemWire",
    "TrapBear",
    "PartEngine",
    "ItemJerrycan",
    "PartFueltank",
    "PartVRotor",
    "PartGeneric",
    "PartWheel",
    "PartGlass",
    "1Rnd_HE_M203",
    "FlareWhite_M203",
    "FlareGreen_M203",
    "1Rnd_Smoke_M203",
    "PipeBomb"
];

_backpack = [
    "DZ_Backpack_EP1"
];

clearWeaponCargoGlobal _magicbox;
clearMagazineCargoGlobal _magicbox;
clearBackpackCargoGlobal _magicbox;

{_magicbox addWeaponCargoGlobal [_x, 50];} forEach _weapons;
{_magicbox addMagazineCargoGlobal [_x, 50];} forEach _magazine;
{_magicbox addBackpackCargoGlobal [_x, 1];} forEach _backpack;

sleep 90;
deleteVehicle _magicbox;
if (true) exitWith {};
It is a script.

You will need a BattleEye bypass to get this to work.
Can you make a youtube tutorial for all uss noob's out there?
Do I need a bypass if I'm on a server with "BattlEye required: No" Or does it matter?
Quote Originally Posted by F4tality345 View Post
Do I need a bypass if I'm on a server with "BattlEye required: No" Or does it matter?
No, I don't think so.
Here is some other working weapons..

put this in the script


"G36_C_SD_camo" use m4a1 mag.
"AKS_GOLD" Ak mag. ( I quess )
"M4A1_RCO_GL" use m4a1 mag.
"M136" none ammo Cant find the ammo for it

{ITEM}
"TrapBear"

- Shayne

---------- Post added at 08:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:51 PM ----------

If you wanna use the script without getting kick than uninstall Battleeye in steam/steamapps/common/arma 2 operation arrowhead/Expansion/battleye

after that reinstall battleeye in steam/steamapps/common/arma 2 operation arrowhead/BEsetup

Now join a DayZ V.1.7.2.3 server..

- Shayne
Quote Originally Posted by shaynes View Post
Here is some other working weapons..

put this in the script


"G36_C_SD_camo" use m4a1 mag.
"AKS_GOLD" Ak mag. ( I quess )
"M4A1_RCO_GL" use m4a1 mag.
"M136" none ammo Cant find the ammo for it

{ITEM}
"TrapBear"

- Shayne

---------- Post added at 08:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:51 PM ----------

If you wanna use the script without getting kick than uninstall Battleeye in steam/steamapps/common/arma 2 operation arrowhead/Expansion/battleye

after that reinstall battleeye in steam/steamapps/common/arma 2 operation arrowhead/BEsetup

Now join a DayZ V.1.7.2.3 server..

- Shayne
If you uninstall battleye, you can't join battleye servers, and you can join non battleye servers to avoid this anyways, but they arent connected to the hive, so again, you need a bypass.
Uninstall battleye and install it again... Its works i'am doing it. and you can still play on 1.7.2.4 server. On 1.7.2.3 server can you still spawn ammo Box

you should try it before you answer my post.

---------- Post added at 09:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:08 PM ----------

most of the bypass is not updated anyways.
I dont think thats a good idea putting weapons in DayZ that not avaiable in DayZ

---------- Post added at 01:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:47 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by achilleuss View Post
Here is some other working weapons..

put this in the script


"G36_C_SD_camo" use m4a1 mag.
"AKS_GOLD" Ak mag. ( I quess )
"M4A1_RCO_GL" use m4a1 mag.
"M136" none ammo Cant find the ammo for it

{ITEM}
"TrapBear"

- Shayne
I dont think thats a good idea putting weapons in DayZ that not avaiable in DayZ
Quote Originally Posted by macikiller View Post
I dont think thats a good idea putting weapons in DayZ that not avaiable in DayZ

---------- Post added at 01:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:47 AM ----------


I dont think thats a good idea putting weapons in DayZ that not avaiable in DayZ
It's just a little show off :P, it's fun to do.
Does anybody have a server without battleeye?
Hey, awesome script! Thanks! Just one question: How can I add an Alice backpack to this? I've tried adding the line:

"DZ_ALICE_Pack_EP1"

in the backpack, like this:

_backpack = [
"DZ_Backpack_EP1",
"DZ_ALICE_Pack_EP1"
];
How do I make use of the code lines ?
copy + paste into notepad save it as ____.txt(?) in _____ ???
sorry for being a newbie :>
Quote Originally Posted by Juppie902 View Post
How do I make use of the code lines ?
copy + paste into notepad save it as ____.txt(?) in _____ ???
sorry for being a newbie :>

you use cheat engine -,-
Quote Originally Posted by DfKOniK View Post
you use cheat engine -,-
but there are so many lines... cheat engine only gets the first one ( i am using the inventory edit method u posted, which works ! )
or do I need to copy + paste every single line from the first few and then paste only items & weapons I want and then paste all the lines in the end ? :\
Quote Originally Posted by Juppie902 View Post
but there are so many lines... cheat engine only gets the first one ( i am using the inventory edit method u posted, which works ! )
or do I need to copy + paste every single line from the first few and then paste only items & weapons I want and then paste all the lines in the end ? :\
dont use this if you dont have a bypass. U will get banned!
Posts 1–15 of 41 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us