-BiESi's VB.net Theme Archive

Posts 1–15 of 73 · Page 1 of 5
-BiESi's VB.net Theme Archive
My Theme Archive for vb.net

What it's for?
-It contains 30 different Themes for vb.net which you can preview, save and use for your vb.net applications.

How to use?
-Run the .exe
-Select a theme and click "Save selected"
-Create your Project in Visual Basic
-Add the Theme.vb via Drag & Drop to your project and debug it
-Le done, now you can use the controls

Screenshot


Scans
0/40
0/19

Theme List
-Adobe Theme by Tedd
-Avantium Theme by aeonhack
-Beyond Theme by aeonhack
-Bullion Theme by aeonhack
-Classic Theme by Eprouvez
-Crystal Theme by Mavamaarten
-Dark Matter by aeonhack
-Electric Theme by Hydrogen
-Electrified Theme by AlphaSquad
-Evolve Theme by Mavamaarten
-Flow Theme by aeonhack
-Fusion Theme by aeonhack
-Future Theme by aeonhack
-Genuine Theme by aeonhack
-Ghost Theme by Mavamaarten
-Green Theme by Darkfired
-HFx Theme by Slurms Makenzi
-Insomnia Theme by SoulZeh
-Prime Theme by aeonhack
-Purityx Theme by Slurms Makenzi
-Rockstar Theme by Slurms Makenzi
-Simply Gray Theme by Hydrogen
-Steam Theme by aeonhack
-Studio Theme by aeonhack
-Tennis Theme by SoulZeh
-The Black Theme by hav0c1995
-The Blue Theme by hav0c1995
-Thief3 Theme by iZ3RO (ZerO)
-Youtube Theme
-Zeus Theme by DownFall.

@Hassan If there are any Outsidelinks in the .vb files please tell me and I'll remove them.

*Notice
These themes were not made by me!
If there are any Error contact me.
Want a Theme added? Contact me.
Theme Archive_mpgh.net.rar311 KB · 3,367 downloads Clean
@Biesi Awesome Project Keep Up Ur Works
U Best Vb Coder I saw
Good job man
congratulations, now I want to see them *-*

Minion Aproves?
Great work!

I want to see the "Adobe Theme"!
Lol, aeonhack has his own vb.net theme manager.
but anyway, Nice job
[Notice]Approved. Post back results.[/Notice]
Looks good. That evolve theme is cool.
Awesome collection, good job
U just edited some theme cuz i saw it before?
Quote Originally Posted by tynab View Post
U just edited some theme cuz i saw it before?
I just put all themes I found into 1 archive ..
Very nice, I like the Adobe one, I've always loved the Adobe theme.

Also, on the Adobe theme, the default Maximum Value for the progress bar is set to 0, which should be 100.

Here's a screen shot of the adobe theme, though, ignore the blue part, that is my custom windows theme.

Niceee......thanx.
Inspired by V0DKA?
Quote Originally Posted by alaska321 View Post
Inspired by V0DKA?
Yes
/2short
Posts 1–15 of 73 · Page 1 of 5

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us