OutdatedPvPShark - Basic Client.

Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
PvPShark - Basic Client.
Hey guys, this is my very basic client that I will be updating, and improving a lot once a stable version of Optifine comes out.
Currently the features are:

R - Forcefield (Bypasses NoCheat+)
C - Sprint (Bypasses NoCheat+)
X - Xray
T - Fullbright
G - Tracers(Buggy)
Chat commands that start with a '.'

I am going to wait until a stable version of Optifine comes out, so I can update this client and make it huge.
Also, this client doesn't have custom Keybind/Macros but it will when I get the time to implement them.
Here is a video of some PvP footage with this client on mcdual.com:


Also, just like you can press '/' and open up chat with the '/', you can press '.' and open chat up with a '.'

Credits:
Some guy on MC forums that made this TTF chat. I suck at OpenGL and that shit so yea I got his permission and I put it on my client.

VirusTotal
Jotti
PvPShark_mpgh.net.rar3.9 MB · 71 downloads Scanning…
Approved. Added virus scans for you too.
Quote Originally Posted by Polo View Post
Approved. Added virus scans for you too.
Thank you.
Ummmmm u hacked me? i cant join servers and now my accounts messed up because of this sucky client
Looks really good, Try adding some griefing tools we can use
Quote Originally Posted by RackOnRack View Post
Looks really good, Try adding some griefing tools we can use
Oh I will, trust me on that, but this client is mainly made for PvP, and currently, the PvP features are outstanding in my opinion. Try out the Forcefield if you haven't already!
optifine has stable version now
Quote Originally Posted by mike2y View Post
optifine has stable version now
Thank you for informing me, I will be making a big update to the client starting right now.
if u can get sneak + fly + sprint with no cheat bypass then its all set up.. and maybe fast mining or something..
Pretty nice client. Nodus is better though
Thanks for this client i love it, untill you implement custom keybinds can i request you dont use the I O P J K L key with any hacks as this is the 1st client that i found that doesnt use those key and i use them as movement keys.
Nice cilent
Thanks for all the feedback guys, I just implemented custom keybinds
Updating the thread once I make a new video!

---------- Post added at 08:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:13 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by jacob1043008 View Post
Ummmmm u hacked me? i cant join servers and now my accounts messed up because of this sucky client
If I have to, I will give the source to a Minecraft Section Minion so they can check for any email/username stealers...
You might want to change your password and maybe your account's email, I assure you that I did not hack your account.

---------- Post added at 08:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:14 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by RackOnRack View Post
if u can get sneak + fly + sprint with no cheat bypass then its all set up.. and maybe fast mining or something..
I'll see what I can do about Sneak and Fly bypasses....I currently have a Sprint bypass though.

---------- Post added at 08:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:20 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by lilpopcorn View Post
Thanks for this client i love it, untill you implement custom keybinds can i request you dont use the I O P J K L key with any hacks as this is the 1st client that i found that doesnt use those key and i use them as movement keys.
Implemented custom keybinds, just set the hacks to what you like in the next update

---------- Post added at 08:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:20 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Smaug View Post
Pretty nice client. Nodus is better though
Nodus will never beat my PvP hacks.
/probable sarcasm

---------- Post added at 08:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:21 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by ChronicZ View Post
Nice cilent
Even nicer nao
Quote Originally Posted by lilpopcorn View Post
Thanks for the update
No problem, in a few minutes I will be posting the massive PvPShark update, so wait for it, it is niiice
Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us