MW3 external hack
Hi guys!
This is my second attempt to make a hack. This time for mw3. For the purpose I use Tecknogod mod. First of all, I thank master131 for releasing all the required offset in single thread.
Here are few questions that need answers to complete this work:
Thanks in advance! If you need to know more info to help, feel free to ask.
This is my second attempt to make a hack. This time for mw3. For the purpose I use Tecknogod mod. First of all, I thank master131 for releasing all the required offset in single thread.
Here are few questions that need answers to complete this work:
- 1. How to check an entity is valid? Master131 compilation don't have a entry valid in the entity structs
- 2. How to check the pose value? As same as before I can't see any entries in the structs. Are there any alternatives for these values?
- 3. Regarding the viewangley offset, can I use the same class of mw2?
class MW2_View_Y
{
public:
Vector Recoil;
char _p00[24];
Vector viewAngles;
char _p01[16];
__int32 AngleY;
__int32 AngleX;
};
If not suggest an implementation!
Thanks in advance! If you need to know more info to help, feel free to ask.
And to be more specific about what @
Actually the code is lot messy. I need to fix them! But with wrong variables, I can't clean them up.
, aimbot and esp are fine and working successfully. Sorry guys
! I did the same mistake again. I mean I used wrong offsets and structs like I did in MW2
. Now I need to fix only one problem that even friendly and enemy are treated same. Just need to distinguish them. I will come back later.

And they're just variables.... I could name them like a1, a2 or whatever.. if you know how to code, you'll understand the code...