HelpMW3 external hack

Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
MW3 external hack
Hi guys!
This is my second attempt to make a hack. This time for mw3. For the purpose I use Tecknogod mod. First of all, I thank master131 for releasing all the required offset in single thread.

Here are few questions that need answers to complete this work:

  1. 1. How to check an entity is valid? Master131 compilation don't have a entry valid in the entity structs
  2. 2. How to check the pose value? As same as before I can't see any entries in the structs. Are there any alternatives for these values?
  3. 3. Regarding the viewangley offset, can I use the same class of mw2?
    class MW2_View_Y
    {
    public:
    Vector Recoil;
    char _p00[24];
    Vector viewAngles;
    char _p01[16];
    __int32 AngleY;
    __int32 AngleX;
    };

    If not suggest an implementation!


Thanks in advance! If you need to know more info to help, feel free to ask.
@maurya

For pose, you need to check the "flags" value against the following:

0x000004 (crouched)
0x000008 (prone)

Also, that struct you have supplied is not ViewAngleY, it is ViewMatrix. Use this one posted by @Jorndel :

Code:
typedef struct
{
	Vector Recoil;                                   //0x0 (0x1139E48)
	Vector Origin;                                   //0xC (0x1139E54)
	char _0x0018[0x80];                              //0x18
	float ViewAngleY;                                //0x98 (0x1139EE0)
	float ViewAngleX;                                //0x9C (0x1139EE4)
}viewmatrix_t; //[Addr: 0x1139E48] [Size: 0xA0]
Note that it is for an older version: Check the Addresses/Structs thread for the latest Address. You should be able to find it as "ViewMatrix" or "ViewMatrix_t".
To check is a entity is valid you can just do if(Entity[i].isValid) And to be more specific about what @rawr im a tiger said, to check the pose, do:

if(Entity[i].Pose & 0x000004)
//Crouched
else if(Entity[i].Pose & 0x000008)
//Prone
else
//Stand

EDIT: I just posted all the structs required for a ESP here http://www.mpgh.net/forum/594-call-d...ml#post6498582
Thanks you all! I got it somehow working! But esp boxes are not in place. They fly away! sometimes it show boxes at bottom or else too up. I got confused since many use various names to indicate vars in structs! Like Flag for pose and vorigin,etc... This made my work difficult! Soon I will make one even though it might be ugly port from mw2.

These are the thing i use in my program:

ReadProcessMemory(mw2_process,(PVOID)(VIEWANGLEY), &mw2_view,sizeof(mw2_view), NULL);


class MW2_View_Y
{
public:
Vector Recoil;
Vector viewAngles;//vOrigin
Vector DeltaOrigin;
float AngleY; //ReadViewAngleY
float AngleX; //ReadViewAngleX
char _0x0070[108];
float SetViewAngleY;
float SetViewAngleX;
};

Do I have the correct variables in usage? I didn't change the mw2 preffix before anything. I guess I went wrong here! In comments i have placed the original var names.
I have to say that you're doing a lazy job over there.. you should at least change the struct names and all that stuff
ya if it works, i will change them all! Just to make sure that it works first before i change! Fixing structs and offset is very big job for me as I am not very good at it. So trying to find them first! So don't mistake me as it's my second attempt in hacks Actually the code is lot messy. I need to fix them! But with wrong variables, I can't clean them up.

Edit: It started working, aimbot and esp are fine and working successfully. Sorry guys! I did the same mistake again. I mean I used wrong offsets and structs like I did in MW2. Now I need to fix only one problem that even friendly and enemy are treated same. Just need to distinguish them. I will come back later.
Quote Originally Posted by maurya View Post
ya if it works, i will change them all! Just to make sure that it works first before i change! Fixing structs and offset is very big job for me as I am not very good at it. So trying to find them first! So don't mistake me as it's my second attempt in hacks Actually the code is lot messy. I need to fix them! But with wrong variables, I can't clean them up.

Edit: It started working, aimbot and esp are fine and working successfully. Sorry guys! I did the same mistake again. I mean I used wrong offsets and structs like I did in MW2. Now I need to fix only one problem that even friendly and enemy are treated same. Just need to distinguish them. I will come back later.
bool InimigoxD( int PlayerID )
{
int equipe = ( Cliente[PlayerID].Team );
int minhaequipe = ( Cliente[CG->ClientNum].Team );

if( ( minhaequipe == 0 && equipe == 0 )|| ( minhaequipe == 1 && equipe == 2 ) || ( minhaequipe == 2 && equipe == 1 ) || ( minhaequipe == 3 && equipe == 3 ))
return( true );
return( false );
}

Than just put on your aimbot
if(InimigoxD(i)) //assuming you are using i as client id on your loop
{
aimbots
Quote Originally Posted by killstreak View Post
bool InimigoxD( int PlayerID )
{
int equipe = ( Cliente[PlayerID].Team );
int minhaequipe = ( Cliente[CG->ClientNum].Team );

if( ( minhaequipe == 0 && equipe == 0 )|| ( minhaequipe == 1 && equipe == 2 ) || ( minhaequipe == 2 && equipe == 1 ) || ( minhaequipe == 3 && equipe == 3 ))
return( true );
return( false );
}

Than just put on your aimbot
if(InimigoxD(i)) //assuming you are using i as client id on your loop
{
aimbots
daFUQ is this mess?
Quote Originally Posted by Eidolon View Post


daFUQ is this mess?
Blame mpgh, "tab" doens't works here, and any retard can understand that so i'll not lose my time using space a lot of times.
Quote Originally Posted by killstreak View Post
Blame mpgh, "tab" doens't works here, and any retard can understand that so i'll not lose my time using space a lot of times.
Thats not what Im talking about. Generally people release ENGLISH sources. Not some kinda malysian stuff
Quote Originally Posted by Eidolon View Post


Thats not what Im talking about. Generally people release ENGLISH sources. Not some kinda malysian stuff
I seriously don't care for what people generally do
Quote Originally Posted by killstreak View Post
I seriously don't care for what people generally do
Seriously no offsense but why the hell are you givin people information they cant properly use... "minhaequipe !" "InimigoxD!" "equipe !" dafuqqqqq
Quote Originally Posted by Eidolon View Post


Seriously no offsense but why the hell are you givin people information they cant properly use... "minhaequipe !" "InimigoxD!" "equipe !" dafuqqqqq
That's Portuguese FYI.. not a "malysian stuff" And they're just variables.... I could name them like a1, a2 or whatever.. if you know how to code, you'll understand the code...
Quote Originally Posted by MarkHC View Post

That's Portuguese FYI.. not a "malysian stuff" And they're just variables.... I could name them like a1, a2 or whatever.. if you know how to code, you'll understand the code...
I do, maybe others dont. However Im done with this stuff... Releasing code is not in my dictionary anyway
Quote Originally Posted by Eidolon View Post


Seriously no offsense but why the hell are you givin people information they cant properly use... "minhaequipe !" "InimigoxD!" "equipe !" dafuqqqqq
If I am right then this is what he wrote:
bool checkplayer(int playerid)
{
int x= clientinfo[i].team;
int myteam=clientinfo[cg->clientnum].team;
if((myteam==0&&x==0)||(myteam==1&&x==2)||(myteam== 2&&x==1)||(myteam==3&&x==3)
return true;
return false;
}

This is in English now!
Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us