ExclamationZEROCOOL!!!!

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
ZEROCOOL!!!!

Why in the FUCK was zerocool banned? he was like the NUMBER ONE hacker here. He had every hack updated every time a new update came out for ANY game. I vote we bring ZeroCool Back.
i Agree 100%
I always depended on him for pawnage hacks D':
BRING HIM BACK!
I think it might of been a mpgh tradition ban beacuse of so many posts its like a 2 week
Quote Originally Posted by panickeyaxes View Post

Why in the FUCK was zerocool banned? he was like the NUMBER ONE hacker here. He had every hack updated every time a new update came out for ANY game. I vote we bring ZeroCool Back.
Well he isn't really the hacker (most of the stuff he posts he gives credit to another), but it was nice how he kept the community informed.
Already closed a thread like this
It's not permanent. He will be back soon
/closed
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us