ExclamationZeroCool+ STHEALED MY "IDEA" !!

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
ZeroCool+ STHEALED MY "IDEA" !!
So i found a link with all the car's id's that you can use in artmoneypro and i posted it on this forum i tought it was a good idea but i got baned on that acount cause i didnt knew that i cant put external links.
And today i see that ZeroCool+ maked a post with that link but he made photos and posted them , and he get "thanks" and "likes" but he got that link from my post that now is baned so he STEALED it from me!
I DISCOVERED THAT LINK !
And he sai that he dont know whos the owner but it is right there.
the owner is TRANE8881 from anoother site that has informations about nfs world (hacks,mods,and other stuf) |(i dont say the name of the site maybe i wil get baned)
I thought that he is a nice guy but HE ISNT!


P.S. my other acc name is kosmyn222
Quote Originally Posted by blux321 View Post
So i found a link with all the car's id's that you can use in artmoneypro and i posted it on this forum i tought it was a good idea but i got baned on that acount cause i didnt knew that i cant put external links.
And today i see that ZeroCool+ maked a post with that link but he made photos and posted them , and he get "thanks" and "likes" but he got that link from my post that now is baned so he STEALED it from me!
I DISCOVERED THAT LINK !
And he sai that he dont know whos the owner but it is right there.
the owner is TRANE8881 from anoother site that has informations about nfs world (hacks,mods,and other stuf) |(i dont say the name of the site maybe i wil get baned)
I thought that he is a nice guy but HE ISNT!


P.S. my other acc name is kosmyn222
Life's hard bro
I discovered it , NOT you ! You could say atlesat "thanks" to me
Quote Originally Posted by blux321 View Post
I discovered it , NOT you ! You could say atlesat "thanks" to me
Thanx for Breaking the Rules? nope but i will say "Thanx" for the Moderator who BANNED you!
You will not be famous today.
I doubt people are still in to these kid finding rules.
Your thread is useless. Propably now everyone will be like, "Wtf we care? ah this wirdo should go to my black list.."
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us