HelpBlack ops Banned

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Black ops Banned
I am banned form playing black ops but my steam stats dosent have the vac ban, it says i m good in standing but when i launch black ops it says that i m premenantly banned form playing black ops !! is there any way to remove the ban ??? cause i m not vac banned ??
Treyarch banned manually.
I was like that. and bought again
Quote Originally Posted by qwertyou View Post
I am banned form playing black ops but my steam stats dosent have the vac ban, it says i m good in standing but when i launch black ops it says that i m premenantly banned form playing black ops !! is there any way to remove the ban ??? cause i m not vac banned ??
Yeah there is a way ''STOP CHEATING"
Why are you here if you are not cheating, Like buying a ferrari and doing the speed limit i say, when they ban, HACK HARDER. I am going to rape BO2, if you think you are going to enjoy playing that withouth being raged on, save yourself the money and don't buy.
Dont worry i dont plan to even touch black ops 2. Looks like they made the worst game yet. They shouldve stopped at world at war and MW2
Если ты знаешь русский то обротись в скайп mr.jeca
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?