TeknoMW3 Source Code Released!!

Posts 1–15 of 32 · Page 1 of 3
TeknoMW3 Source Code Released!!
Yea, I said it guys.
It was released. gonna search around.
If you want it, goto teknogods and look at the first post by Reaver
already started modding it, will soon open a hacks folder and auto inject once the game is loaded.

Quote Originally Posted by xxcrusherxx View Post
already started modding it, will soon open a hacks folder and auto inject once the game is loaded.

*cough cough* Update to 1.9.488 *cough cough*
*chokes*

Nice pic btw :P
Possibly a n00b Quiesion
I checked on the form, No post or link, I may have missed it can u help me out?
I don't go to the Tecknogods page much, i may have missed it or something..

The UI look's petty bad ass, cant wait to get it if i can
Quote Originally Posted by JmakeITlookEZY View Post
I checked on the form, No post or link, I may have missed it can u help me out?
I don't go to the Tecknogods page much, i may have missed it or something..

The UI look's petty bad ass, cant wait to get it if i can
its on the main page and its listed on github lol If ou cant find it i ouldnt bother the coding is horrible no wonder why there servers are bad. lol just saying. I downloading the whole thing and it has tons of errors. I corrected majority of them and i got a Server running of my own. I may look into this more if anyone wants to help im sure we can make a Good Server of our own. Of course nothing compared to 4d1 since they use a different method. But im sure i can code out some cool shizit if people are down for a new Private Server and if i can get some help from @Insane,Kenshin,Barata,and a few others. oh and cant forget Master
Littel bit of nothing :p
Quote Originally Posted by XiAtomikiX View Post
its on the main page and its listed on github lol If ou cant find it i ouldnt bother the coding is horrible no wonder why there servers are bad. lol just saying. I downloading the whole thing and it has tons of errors. I corrected majority of them and i got a Server running of my own. I may look into this more if anyone wants to help im sure we can make a Good Server of our own. Of course nothing compared to 4d1 since they use a different method. But im sure i can code out some cool shizit if people are down for a new Private Server and if i can get some help from @Insane,Kenshin,Barata,and a few others. oh and cant forget Master
I really don't know much about private server's no idea how they work/run if there is any way i can help i might be able to. I do suggest adding parts of the pro-mod plugin to your server ( Ive herd it reduces lag and can do much more ) I thought the loader may have been a exe i could just copy over to the install directory. To bad i don't know how to do all that compiling and crap yet, im just getting into modding and coding.

Pro-Mod Link
The original URL would not post here without replacing word's?? so...
Just go to this link and the original link is on that page.
<Removed Link>
who of you guys would be so kind as to do a tutorial on how to compile the whole source code because when I do it sends me an error that can not be opened or log steam_api.dll
Quote Originally Posted by CarlosxD View Post
who of you guys would be so kind as to do a tutorial on how to compile the whole source code because when I do it sends me an error that can not be opened or log steam_api.dll
My god it's a DLL!! Dynamic Linking library? You use it as a PLUGIN. If you don't know that bro....stay far away from coding. It'll save you the headache. :P


Quote Originally Posted by XiAtomikiX View Post
its on the main page and its listed on github lol If ou cant find it i ouldnt bother the coding is horrible no wonder why there servers are bad. lol just saying. I downloading the whole thing and it has tons of errors. I corrected majority of them and i got a Server running of my own. I may look into this more if anyone wants to help im sure we can make a Good Server of our own. Of course nothing compared to 4d1 since they use a different method. But im sure i can code out some cool shizit if people are down for a new Private Server and if i can get some help from @Insane,Kenshin,Barata,and a few others. oh and cant forget Master
Hmm what you need bro??
I gotta download it and test it too. :P
Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin13 View Post
My god it's a DLL!! Dynamic Linking library? You use it as a PLUGIN. If you don't know that bro....stay far away from coding. It'll save you the headache. :P



Hmm what you need bro??
I gotta download it and test it too. :P
get up with me on aim Atomikb34st

i have it fully compiled and everything I used the entire source not just the DLL lol so the only thing its not doing is producing the dll file that is loaded when you launch the launcher. I bypassed it Temp. as testing and got the Application to launch but it needs the dll due to thats where the main Functions are loaded (by that i mean Libraries i assume u knew this lol)
Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin13 View Post
My god it's a DLL!! Dynamic Linking library? You use it as a PLUGIN. If you don't know that bro....stay far away from coding. It'll save you the headache. :P



Hmm what you need bro??
I gotta download it and test it too. :P
hehe friend I have knowledge of C + + (I can not say that much but I understand this language) but when I send it compile error.

I just want to know how I could do so I would not skip this error. and if I could do a tutorial would greatly appreciate it: P
Quote Originally Posted by CarlosxD View Post
hehe friend I have knowledge of C + + (I can not say that much but I understand this language) but when I send it compile error.

I just want to know how I could do so I would not skip this error. and if I could do a tutorial would greatly appreciate it: P
Checking it out now....will pm u in a bit.

EDIT: @CarlosxD ... Bro idk about you but as I compiled it, the direct code I got:




Wow 104 Warnings....their code really is crappy..But it compiles without a doubt. Check your settings..
Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin13 View Post
Checking it out now....will pm u in a bit.


Wow 104 Warnings....their code really is crappy..But it compiles without a doubt. Check your settings..
I told you the code Was horrible lol...
anywhos yeh to the guy having problems compiling its with the Dependies or h/e its spelled lol i had the same issue at first.
@kenshin dude I now have it working but its checking their site for a new version lol. I found in the code wheres it at just need to make a .asp or something to save the version info in. or just remove the version check completely.


most of the errors come from the Steam Api. If u really want to make a Private server of our own then we should get together im sure we can get one up and running.
we just would need to build a good Anti-Cheat. lol
Quote Originally Posted by XiAtomikiX View Post
I told you the code Was horrible lol...
anywhos yeh to the guy having problems compiling its with the Dependies or h/e its spelled lol i had the same issue at first.
@kenshin dude I now have it working but its checking their site for a new version lol. I found in the code wheres it at just need to make a .asp or something to save the version info in. or just remove the version check completely.


most of the errors come from the Steam Api. If u really want to make a Private server of our own then we should get together im sure we can get one up and running.
we just would need to build a good Anti-Cheat. lol
Meh, I'm lazy, pm me the stuff and we'll work on it. An AC system....makes no sense b/c 1.) Im gonna be cheating, 2.) Someone's bound to crack it.
I just wanna update it for 1.9.488 :P
1.) As InSaNe posted, outside links aren't allowed. I may post my implementation of the promod here so watch out for it.
2.) I'll look through the code and see if I can compile it.
3.) If I can, I **might** make a tutorial.(Depends on today's booty call :P)
I wonder how long before someone updates it to 1.9 and open the DLC?
Posts 1–15 of 32 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?